So I saved 1 years worth of trim and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 (4?) caps tonight @ 8:30-9pm depending on bed time for lil miss energy bundle.

I've stared "insanity" in the eyes on weed, N2o (MONSTER 337 cuft tank) and 5 hits of acid back in the mid 90's ...

I don't fear any (weed) high and would LOVE to be proven wrong :yay:

I danced with the skeletons coming out of my spiral poster back on that first and only time I got off on "NOVA", I think it was called (glay powder in "00" caps IF memory serves)
Anybody out west got a few Peyote buttons? KIDDING!?

:48:

4 @ 9pm EST
empty stomach, mug-o-joe @ 10:15

10:45 as I type this line...

NICE!

Mellow. but not lock-down, yet, few hours to go :)

My nose is numb and the rims of my glasses are HUGE! lol

Haven't been "here" in a while.

:fly:

View attachment PICT1260.JPG

I use 7 of these with 2-3 helpers...usually about 750 caps in 1.5 hrs... [ame]http://www.amazon.ca/Capsule-Connection-CAPSULE-MACHINE-Machine/dp/B00NALZM0Y/ref=sr_1_1/189-1723089-5100849?ie=UTF8&qid=1426604018&sr=8-1&keywords=the+capsule+machine[/ame]

i got the 00 size

I'll add I pay around $120 for 10 thousand caps

I'll also add that we use 60ml flush syringes to fill the caps...50-60 ml will fill 2 machines

mojo paid quite a bit less 3 years ago for the cap machines

wow those are cool!
Once you get a feel for it, I bet you can crank out the product but the mess-ups are... well, messy

here is my mass-production

made 125 or so and still have 1.25 cup left
1.75 @ start so 1/2 cup = 125 "00" ROUGHLY!!!!

I would prefer just to eat this like ice cream (nom nom nom)
but dosage would be hard to recreate LOL

View attachment IMG_0047.jpg

Joe, i just dunno what to say, i don't do caps nor have i tried them but you seem to have a groove going so "good work" :48:

I was intrigued with the ease of ingestion and stealth.

Plus I can use this stuff in a more traditional butter sense of cooking/baking if the mood strikes.

Either way, if it stretches out my supply of herb till next harvest... its ALL GOOD!

wow those are cool!
Once you get a feel for it, I bet you can crank out the product but the mess-ups are... well, messy

here is my mass-production

made 125 or so and still have 1.25 cup left
1.75 @ start so 1/2 cup = 125 "00" ROUGHLY!!!!

I would prefer just to eat this like ice cream (nom nom nom)
but dosage would be hard to recreate LOL

no real messes with these machines....they have an inch of lip around the machine with a small drain area in one corner...not messy at all...but the price is triple from 3 years ago

mojo

Can this machine make smoking oil?
I want one so badly but they are pricey local to me.
You guys make these machines look awesome. How do you like these caps?

Rather than 3-4 bowls over the evening, I can happily down 4 caps and with a few hits strategically spaced here and there, 1 bowl can get me through the night. :fly:

Considering it was trim and not bud I couldn't be happier!!

Same here. I eat my Decarbed weed on toast or with Peanut Butter every morning. Lsst me till i get home from work and then i do another doze about 4pm and im good till bed time. I smoke maybe a bowl or two during the day.

I have heard this stuff can cause stonification, be careful Joe.

what did I just see? wow, that was amazing, I don't mean to pry, what are the capsules for? is this different than distilling oil? is it the same oil? can't be, that little shake for that half jar of oil????

This is eating/cooking, THC infused, coconut oil... not smoking/dabbing/vaping oil.

The caps are just easy ways to carry/ingest the oil/butter.

I prefer just to take a "small spoon-full" (because I LOVE the taste) and let it melt like chocolate under my tongue but dosage and consistency is hard to duplicate that way, so I put most of it into caps.
BTW each "00" cap holds 1ml

This is eating/cooking, THC infused, coconut oil... not smoking/dabbing/vaping oil.

The caps are just easy ways to carry/ingest the oil/butter.

I prefer just to take a "small spoon-full" (because I LOVE the taste) and let it melt like chocolate under my tongue but dosage and consistency is hard to duplicate that way, so I put most of it into caps.
BTW each "00" cap holds 1ml

it strikes me as a much cheaper version of oil
I'll have to watch for a tutorial, looks complicated to me
thanks!
haha, UPDATE, Joe, this is an early post before I figured out thread pages...
I found the beginning..This IS a great tutorial!

Well from what I read on the machine. You can make, butter, shatter, or infused oils. Mind you I have not purchased mine yet, but I will be. I typically make my own butter by decarbing and boiling it with butter, always have good success, but i really like this machine.

haven't posted since 2012 and removed a lot of my posts,.. but after seeing this post just have to say you inspired me to buy this machine and make the "caps"

looks like easy fun

my machine will be here on Wednesday and it all begins

Very cool!

I tried to take pics and write out descriptions so a first timer would have a good idea what's going to happen and not be too "afraid" to start/try.

I'm already through about half of that 2nd batch I made.
SO yummy!

! NEXT ! batch :vap_bong__emoticon:

that's 35g of popcorn buds

1/2 Chucky's Bride (right)
3/8 White Siberian (left, low)
1/8 Critical Kush (very top left)

added another 20g of trim for a total of
55g into 2 cups of coconut oil

BOTH are BEFORE decarb (30 min @ 250F)
NO flash and FLASH