First time grow/ and a seed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Rosebud. Tell Mr. RB that I am rooting for him....speaking of rooting, are you going to take cuts?

I am also thinking that I need a good indica dominant CBD. I've got some Shark Shock CBD that I need to get started.

Vervy nice Rose,,,and my Wife loves the tub......

I love my bathtub. It was a bit of a splurge for us.. It was a big splurge. If you need to know where to get them i think i still have the website somewhere. That cast iron heats up and it stays hot and you can fully immerse yourself.. It is wonderful when i am in pain... epsom salts woohoo

THG, I have not taken any cuttings as i have more seed of the Valentine. I will so happy to try out both of these strains. Hopefully they will turn into wonderful medicine.

Yeah,,i just cant think you enough for giving my Wife something to bug the crap outta me about. :smoke1:

the days when i was able to even consider using the tub for plants are long gone here, I have a 3 year old kid strawling around looking for anythig she can turn upside down to explore, dont want that happening with my plants lol

Oh zem I didn't know you had a 3 year old daughter.. Enjoy her.

Yeah,,i just cant think you enough for giving my Wife something to bug the crap outta me about. :smoke1:

LOL, spent most of yesterday putting a small Jacuzzi bathtub into my main bathroom--got a remodel going on in there. Got the tub in and ran the drainage lines yesterday. Going to tackle the water today--install the deck mount faucet and hand shower. Jacuzzis and soaking tubs aren't just for old ladies. I can guarantee that your body would love it just as much as ours do. I have put a jetted bathtub in in the last 3 places I have lived and have never once regretted it. Sometimes you can find killer deals. This tub had a small chip in the fiberglass on one corner of the deck...got it for a 30 pack of Bud Light.

Damnt THG,,,dont be giving my Wife no ideas bout trading my beer for a Tub. :smoke1:

Beer for a tub does not sound like a good exchange hopper. Great deal, glad you got the tough half done.

Rose, good deal, mr rb grow is beautiful, so, green and healthy. I to Love Your Bathtub and you Dogs are Beautiful to. Has Wilson giving you any problems?

Rose, Hippies Dawg is starting to get frosty. :woohoo:

The seeded plant is looking full of seeds, very excited for those.

Ness, thank you. Wilson is full of himself and almost as big as Howard. Wilson is 6 months old. He is ornery. I am in love with him. Congrats on the hippie Dawg Ness. woo hoo

Latest posts

Back