I think this might be an auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

400watter

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back at it again with 2 different plants this time. I have a world of seeds afghan kush x black domina and a pyramid seeds white widow. All photoperiod (apparently?) Both seeds sprouted around may 7th under 2 55w fluro lights 18/6 about 9 days ago i put them in 5 gallon fabric pots under a 250w metal halide everything seemed to be going ok until today when I noticed the white widow has already started pumping out some pistils. Is this common with white strains? As it's quite young. There's still lots of training and veg i want done before I'm ready to flower. Just looking for some opinions and will be keeping a very close eye on ww over the coming weeks. If it is an auto will it be worth flowering (18/6) under the 250w metal halide for the next 4 weeks or so and finish under a 400w hps 12/12 when I'm ready to flower the kushx black domina. I don't currently have any room for a separate tent to flower an auto.

View attachment 20170607_182341.jpg

View attachment 20170607_182405.jpg

Looks like just tight internodes and an early showing of sex maybe. I dont think that its an auto.

You are correct Lesso. It's not an auto just very tight node spacing and popping out quite a fewpre flowers. I can relax a little now and focus on some more training. They seem to be very happy with the 250w metal halide so far as am I, compared to the fluro lights i have used in the past. Quick photo for reference, afghan kush x black domina is on the left and pyramid white widow is on the right. Nothing special as yet but give me some time and more lst training and they should be looking very good.... I hope.

View attachment 20170611_160357.jpg

Looks great...are you going for a crop circle?

Yes something like that. I wanted to try something a little different this time, no topping and train around the pot as much as i can until it's full of tops. I will start a journal in the next couple weeks or so before i lollipop (may not this time) and switch to flower.

:48:

if that was an Auto ...you dont need a diffrent flower room for it. it will finish under any schedule.

tcabs

Latest posts

Back