leaf burn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
i got some strange leaf burn in one of my led tents recently. In the small tent i was running co2 in.... i spotted, a couple weeks ago where someone had near identical leaf burn as mine. They might be running fluence and or co2 as well. Has anybody seen leaf burn like this recently??? thanks !!

View attachment IMG_2029.jpg

View attachment IMG_2034.jpg

I had something like that happen a few grows ago. It turned out that my ph meter was giving the wrong readings and my ph was way low. Bought a new ph meter and all is well now.

not seen that in years. Mine was due to high temps

i did buy a second p.h. meter as mine was running slowly.
gdude, your pic looks similar. my temps were 75 to 85 f. i think the added co2 had something to do with it as my other fluence tent was great and had no burn like this at all. wish i could figure it out. thanks guys!

I wonder if the 85 range was just too warm? just guessing here. Bummer though.

I wonder if the 85 range was just too warm? just guessing here. Bummer though.

thanks rose. it was the 55 inch tent. LITTLE TENT. would just like to know WHY, when strange things like this happen. especially when i just saw someone elses leaf burn JUST LIKE MINE. but cant figure out who it was. bummer!!

Oh shoot. I can see why you would want to know what in the heck happened. I hope you find out soon GH.

You might have been thinking of my post...."this always happens late in flower"
It turned out to be ph and too high ppms.

You might have been thinking of my post...."this always happens late in flower"
It turned out to be ph and too high ppms.

did you have leaf burn almost identical to the pics i posted above??? if you did, could you show my how and where to see your pics please.. THANKS lesso

did you have leaf burn almost identical to the pics i posted above??? if you did, could you show my how and where to see your pics please.. THANKS lesso

If i let them go they would get that bad. Look in the sick plant section "this always happens late in flower"

If i let them go they would get that bad. Look in the sick plant section "this always happens late in flower"

i could not find ANY PICTURES that looked anything like my issue. thank you though, lesso

Latest posts

Back