First-Time Outdoor Grow (PICS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irie

Thee Irie One
Reaction score
Hey all, this is my first Outdoor grow that Im fallowing through.. Here are a few pictures, the seed was just a random seed.. Feedback is much wanted!!

CIMG0055.JPG

CIMG0063.JPG

CIMG0060.JPG

Sorry if it takes awhile to load guys my server has been a little iffy lately.. Let the feedback roll in from the Vets!

Irie

Nice plant there. Keep doin watcha doin. Things are looking good.

Thanks, It still has a good while till its anywhere near done.. I shall keep everyone updated...

Feedback is still apreciated Greatly!

IrieEyed :cool:

very nice job so far . what nutes are you using ? just asking cause it looks like you need a little more phosphate to there diet with your puple bud and stems.

What im using is 10,52,10 52%phosphate, I have been using half strength every 7 days ( thinking about over fertalization ), do you think I should switch to full? Thanks for the help its much apreciated mang!

i think u'll be fine at full dose..... I've always used it...

Yea im going to have to change it up a bit.. Thanks for all the feedback, the board seems to have some life to it now..

Irie

yes i would . but it sounds like your using miracle grow . i would go to lowes and get some organic triple phoshate. if not go ahead and double dose it but nothing at your last 2 weeks of flowering .

I'll always get around to a post... I'm on the site 2-3 times a day right now.. since i'm on EI and have nothing better to do.

Your right I am using a Miracle Grow type phoshate but not that brand.. Its organic, but maybe I need to go to a bit more shopping at lowes.. Thanks on the info.. This is 100% outdoors, its pretty got here in Cali atm around 80+ a day..

I wish I was good at card games, never really got to into them..

I hate card games, I need animation!!!! Anyway, looks, good and I wish I had known that purple stems meant lack of phosphate. That would explain one of the plants in my last batch. Does Lowes really have a good selection? I always go to texas hydroponics, and a place called bright ideas. I'm sure there are shops liek that near you.

Oh yea we have alot of hydro shops, ill be making my rounds tommarow.. I wish I knew what strain this is, I dont really care none the less.. Looking like it may be a Sativa strain but hey this is me first time :D

thought i posted, im loosing it. you have a pure sativa dom. possibly a purple sativa hybrid. the bud resembles godbud or sweetgod which is 75% sativa. the sweetgod that is = sweettooth x godbud

cabby1 said:
so hows ur beauty irie?

I will go take a few pictures in a minute or two.. Its been almost 2 weeks.. Their looking beautiful.

Latest posts

Back