Greenhouses 'Thai'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I started LSTing the main stem a few weeks ago,had the string to tight and it got partially cut. Used tape to mend it gonna remove the tape in 2 weeks or so.Also ran into a deficiency but I have since corrected it. Started LSTing most of the branches a few days ago. Should start to flower mid august-early September.

View attachment DSC_0166.jpg

So I noticed my Thai started flowering on Saturday. I hope to harvest around Late December Early January. I also started spraying a generic version of tiresias mist in hopes of getting female pollen.

View attachment DSC_0420.jpg

i grew some greenhouse seeds thai indoors 2 times. in my opinion it is some nice smoke. my two attempts did not taste like thai stick from the 70's but it kicks the butt on anything i or my sons have smoked that is available locally. i had a journal before i joined mp. if you are interested, here is the link...

http://www.rollitup.org/t/3rd-grow-...emented-with-cfls.765827/page-4#post-10615598

i also tried to make some homemade stick. looks cool but it is for looks only.

the buzz is very uppitty which i like. makes you want to do stuff. still have one seed left that i am saving for a 'rainy day' type project. your outdoor girl looks awesome. enjoy...

Well started flushing the Thai. This week marks 16 weeks since flowering. Gonna harvest in 10-14 days.

This lil girl was an endeavor of love, such long care took to get her here, she looks great DK, I bet she'll taste sweet.

nice purple! you have the patience of a saint! btw - the trimmings from this thai makes some pretty brutal edibles. the fogey household has been consuming thai cannabrownies during the holiday break. we are pretty baked...

Looks very nice. Enjoy.

I made some bubble hash with the trim (half gallon mason jar worth) yesterday. This Thai yielded a lot of hash given the amount of trim I used. The high is really different then with a Indica strain. Much more psychoactive. I love it!

:bong:

View attachment DSC_0725[1].jpg

Happy days for you man, enjoy your harvest :fly:.

Well it snowed here on New years (super rare for this part of socal) so I decided to start harvesting her today. She has been flowering for 17-18 weeks now.

I was down in Temecula for the snow was pretty crazy

Yeah it was. I have lived east of the Ortega Mountains (near Lake Elsinore) for 10+years and have never seen it snow like this before. Back in 08' I think it 'snowed' but the 'snow' would melt 2 seconds after hitting the ground. I heard last time it snowed like this was back in 1966.

Latest posts

Back