when to start Flower cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zappa

Reaction score
how long or at what size do you put it into flower mode.. I have some plants that are about 6 inches or less and about a month or so old.. LMK Z

ive read 2 different ones a month old and 1ft high personally i went 4 1ft high and ive no complaints but im only on my second grow.1st grow was ww. hope this helps bro!!!

You really should wait till it has alternating nodes, this is when it is mature enough to flower. But you can force flower anytime you want, whatever fits your needs. Depending on the strain, height can be an issue but there is lots of things you can do about that(top,lst,etc.).

timdog4 said:
You really should wait till it has alternating nodes, this is when it is mature enough to flower.

I second this guy!

timdog4 said:
You really should wait till it has alternating nodes, this is when it is mature enough to flower. But you can force flower anytime you want, whatever fits your needs. Depending on the strain, height can be an issue but there is lots of things you can do about that(top,lst,etc.).

Yup.

Latest posts

Back