The Final Frontier

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Que the Star Trek music : Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of The Brother's Grunt. Our mission is to search out and grow as many strains as possible. To bodly go where no Grunt has gone before. And to smoke the shit out of everything.
ufo.gif
Here are some pics from planet PAPAYA. If you look real close you can see Your Anus. OOPS i'm sorry i meant URANUS.
00000014.gif

100_0871.jpg

100_0870.jpg

100_0872.jpg

100_0874.jpg

100_0875.jpg

100_0878.jpg

Great lookin buds man, great pics too. Gotta admit that I am myself just an old trekkie lol ;)

hahaha.....GREAT backdrop :D plants are looking awesome!!! :eek:

what her (gravtaional)I dont know how to spell it) pull like.

TBG, you never cease to amaze us! What a wonderful world we live in!

happy0045.gif

. I don't see your anus. hahahahaha.
popblood.gif
I love sittin around looking at your journals those buds look great

While Sir Mutt continues to search for your anus, I'll keep lookin at them buds, in hopes that one day I can achieve such greatness!!

Can i Visit Planet PAPAYA.... please please.. I promise i'll help find mutts anus

Mutt you better watch out their after your anus.
medium-smiley-015.gif

only if it leads us to Planet Papaya! Does that mean Mutt's anus smells like papaya? Sorry I shouldn't have gone there!

EXIT ONLY. hahahaha
I knew they were gonna get the wrong impression when I crashed the ladies only party.

cross dressers as mentioned before are always welcome! (for entertainment purposes only of course!)

Mutt, I ain't talkin about your anus man. I do hope you find it however. As for it smelling like any type of vegetable, I'm not going anywhere near that one.

Bro Grunt! Do you see what you've started now?

Dude, those are sweet! Gawd oh Gawd! Slap one through the output man.

Think of this; If they ever get teleportation down, we could send each other a bud. "Here Grunt, have some Ice Oil and some Seven Drawrfs."

Stoney Bud said:
Mutt, I ain't talkin about your anus man. I do hope you find it however. As for it smelling like any type of vegetable, I'm not going anywhere near that one.

Bro Grunt! Do you see what you've started now?

Dude, those are sweet! Gawd oh Gawd! Slap one through the output man.

Think of this; If they ever get teleportation down, we could send each other a bud. "Here Grunt, have some Ice Oil and some Seven Drawrfs."
Teleportation? I want that. I would never leave my house again. Stoney like you said we could send each other bud. I want that.
medium-smiley-063.gif

Latest posts

Back