Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning Duck and Drft! Good morning to the rest of you sleepy bongers.

Do you guys have plans for the weekend?

I have a plan for now. BIU!!!

:ciao: Morning all,
Hope everyones doing well.
SM, 9 mpg, sounds like my '62 Fleetwood, but I don't transport children or flutists.....though I could fit a boat load of them in the trunk.
Rosebud, what's the weekend hold in store for you? I'm gonna' start splitting firewood, winters comming and I don't want to wait till it's 20 below and snow up to my armpits. This way I can smoke alittle, split alittle, smoke alittle, stack alittle, smoke alittle.....you get the idea ;)
When I was a kid my Dad said "Chores are a part of life.....get used to it." Chores seem less like work when you have a loaded bong sitting on a stump 20 feet away....:D

:bong: :bong: :bong:

I hear you loud and clear, cubby! Im behind on splitting wood as well. It makes it much easier when you have a fully packed bong.

Rose, I have two more days of work then im off the virginia beach! Booked a hotel for two nights on the boardwalk, oceanfront room with a balcony! Tuesday is my birthday after all! Then next Saturday is the house party! Im expecting quite the showing and hopefully live music will be playing via a friends band. Im very excited! BIU in celebration!

Cubby, just make sure it is only the wood you split. Don't split anything else, like your foot or something. I love working around the house stoned. You are right, chores are much better stoned.

I hope there is a movie in my future and hopefully some fun. I have a lot of roses to deadhead and if i don't hurry it will be too late to do it.

Do you guys love fall?

Enjoy your friday 4U!

Drft! that is awesome! Happy almost birthday. How fun. You deserve a few days away. Smoke one for me on your balcony!

Rosebud said:
Smoke one for me on your balcony!

I will! My thoughts exactly. Nothing sounds better right now than sitting on the balcony watching the sun rise over the ocean in the early morning, while enjoying coffee and a joint with my girlfriend! :D

Yes Rose I love Fall Harvest season is always the best time of the yes.

Happy early B-Day Drft

:ciao:4u:48:

Duck it sychronized BIU time :bong::bong:

ozzy, fall in your neck of the woods couldn't be any more beautiful I don't think anywhere. Sept is the time of the year we always visited your area. So gorgeous.

Here's a pic (not mine) of Glade Creek in Babcock State park one of my fav places GladeCrkMillFall_sjs_wvtsm.jpg

thats the Grist Mill that ppl can look in and see how grain were milled into flours back when life was harder but IMO much more laid back and enjoyable

Last yr our leaves didn't turn til December. :(

Year before that, late October, which is the norm.

Ozzy, that's beautiful! Is that where u saw the bear?

Biu folks. :)

looks almost like a painting ozzy...

looks like a gunman opened fire on the Empire State Building hitting 10 and 2 dead..including the gunman...whats up with all these shootings?...cant we all just smoke a bong?
:bong:

Have fun drft

Latest posts

Back