Fall Hydro Grow, WW, Cali-Orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
Hi Guys...
Well I started a new grow the 1st of the month. I think there's close to a dozen there (8 WW & 4 CaliOr). I'll know when I transplant to flower room!!! I'll have more pics after the transfer. The last pic is today at 29 days. Thanks for looking! :p

Oct1sm.jpg

Oct15sm.jpg

Oct22sm.jpg

Oct29sm.jpg

Nice set up. You can sure tell thats Widow, huge leaves. One of my favs. I have some beans from Nirvana that are waiting to go.

Rock it girl!

Hey guys, thanks.
I'm using the 2 ft flo's - high output Compact T5's with the PLL-55 Tek grow spectrum lamps.(10,000 lumens). I use these just for veg. I switch to my 600 HPS in a couple of days, i don't even use the MH bulb that interchanges with my ballast/fixture. I used a variety of Advanced Nutrients products- SensiZym, H2 (Humic acid), Voodoo Juice, Iguana grow, & VHO. They are all organic and work great.
Yep, these are Nirvana beans. :p

nice grow girl, dang u sure know how to grow some killer chronic. like that hydro sett up. me an my buddy will be diveing in to a hydro sett up pretty soon, got some THC bomb beans we wanna try out with. good luck an green mojo green mojo to them young ladies.

Thats lookin pretty damn good. im gonna pull up a chair...
Join me anytime you like.:hubba: :p

:confused2: :bongin:

Hey guys,
Up here in the Northeast we lost power for 5 days, temps in the 30's, no lights, pump (hydro), etc. Well they survived. I did water but it was almost ice and I thought I would lose them, but they rebounded. This is what they look like after the power loss 4 days later. I didn't take a photo of them hanging on to life but it wasn't pretty. They had just got switched to flower a week ago. I vegged under flos, very slow growth but I was trying something new. I think I'll go back to my MH after this one for veg :p

I'll let cha know sex as soon as I know, but they all look like ladies to me, (it's a sister thing)!!!

dec20.jpg

The New Girl said:
Hey guys,
Up here in the Northeast we lost power for 5 days, temps in the 30's, no lights, pump (hydro), etc. Well they survived. I did water but it was almost ice and I thought I would lose them, but they rebounded. This is what they look like after the power loss 4 days later. I didn't take a photo of them hanging on to life but it wasn't pretty. They had just got switched to flower a week ago. I vegged under flos, very slow growth but I was trying something new. I think I'll go back to my MH after this one for veg :p

I'll let cha know sex as soon as I know, but they all look like ladies to me, (it's a sister thing)!!!
any news on those babys??

Latest posts

Back