Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
The next Attitude freebie promo is running from March 5th-8th and will be featuring TGA Subcool Seeds.

For some reason I am unable to view the newsletter pic, so thats all the info I have at this point. If anyone can tell me what strains they are giving away and any details on it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah i just went there and there was no info either...just that title..

subcool said:
Jack the Ripper and Third Dimension

Sub

Thanks Sub...I figured if someone knew it wld be you...:) I'll hve to get in on the offer then...sounds good

I have to see if they are indica or sativa doms..

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
2dog the 3D finishes in 45-50 days so i dont think its a sativa dom....

Actually it is a Sat hybrid
With the exception of Deep Purple and Querkle all of my gear leans more to sats or sat combos.

JTR is an 8 week budding haze

OH man i am excited i was gunna place an order this weekend but now im a gunna wait for this ufo 4sur! really lookin forward to growin some of that JTR!

Here is my information file on JTR

Whats the make up?

Well, actually let's start with "skosh"
1985 SSSC (Nevil's)
NL#5 X Pluton
Back crossed into the original NL#5 mom.
NL#5/Pluton X Purple Haze
Backed into the NL#5 mom

From SpeakersRfun

I first want to start off by saying WOW, anyone who harvests this pheno will know for sure it's the Soylent pheno once they start to trim her, your eyes burn like wild from the very strong pine and lemon cleaner smell. I'm telling you honestly and not shatting you one bit my eyes watered and my nose burnt the whole time trimming this trimming nightmare, sticky icky.... This will not be a huge yielder as I made seed from this run but it is the frostiest plant I've grown, and believe you me I've grown some champs in that department (pineapple skunk, OG champagne Kush, MK Ultra & Heck Vortex to name a few). This plant produced very thin screwdriver handle thickness buds that pretty much stopped active calyx growth early and produced copious amounts of resin instead, resin production was evident from day 12 in 12/12 but really started to fatten up the heads around day 50 or so. Unlike my funky pheno of Vortex the resin glands stood much shorter on this JTR which made it look like it was blanketed in white cloudy resin heads very early, the Vortex all though a resin factory has long glands and without any magnification harvest can be visually distinguished with the help of the wide separation of the large glandular heads, this due to the longer glandular stock. This pheno of JTR is incredible in the fact that there doesn’t seem to be a visually active gland head, yet the whole stalk and the head are one mass of resin(sorry folks no macro’s this time my Nikkor 90mm is being repaired), and due to its closer proximity made it not only look blanketed but was a trick to try and trim at a decent rate. Trimming would have been a breeze as the buds grew very little leaf and what leaf it did grow where single segment leafs... essentially resin leafsickles, but they where sticky and very greasy when cutting causing multiple stoppages due to scissor gumming and the inevitable goo smoke as we continue trimming .

Drying in the closet it smells very strong of pine cleaner and once again too long in there with just one plant hanging and your nose burns and eyes water. Calyxs are huge without seed and the beans look to be of fair size, yet I may have quite a few immature beans it seems I will reap many a good one in the bunch also. This is a G-13XJTR cross... not on purpose, but I didn't spray the G-13 and MK Ultra down enough after I used the Male G-13 like a man-*****, and seeded a few plants within blowing distance of stray G-spunk, she was a victim.

Once dry it takes on a spicy haze overtone with the cleaner smell underneath, if you break off a nug and give it a good squeeze it once again smells to high heaven of Pine cleaner. Once in the jar a few days the hazy smell really settles in, with a woody smell almost, the strong cleaner smell is still very present when a bud is cut or squeezed but seems to be subdued after curing a while.

Smoke is very dry and expansive, very hard to hold a good toke down, in it goes and it wants out sort of thing. The taste is very woody almost like cedar and pine but a dry type of taste, reminds me of when I was in high school and got haze and tai, old school taste. I really like the smoke from this because I wasn’t looking for an overpowering taste like the smell, and I was sort of worried I would be bombarded by a cleaner taste but I got a nice surprise with what it tastes like dry.

Now for the most important part, buzz, well apart from it being almost instantaneous there were no huge surprises, I have some Spacequeen, Dannyboy, and Vortex and all have killer head but JTR was a little different than the rest after a 5 min settling in period. It seemed to slam me in behind my eyes and almost warp my peripheral vision, so a no drive on this type of herb, herb. I had ringing in my ears something I haven’t had in a while from herb, kind of a white noise type phenom. Overall I would say the taste and buzz go very well together, you know some herb has a fruity smell and when smoked has a earthy or musty taste, well the JTR stayed very true to an almost Hazy type smell and stone. In my opinion a great smoke, with a little more veg time and not seeded this could be a real knockout, JTR Soylent is now replacing my Lemango pheno due to space and I don’t feel bad about loosing the yield, she makes up for it in personal stankity dank dank head, Peace and keep well.

world class

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...thanks SHSG, Peesh and Banana man is that mr b on AN?

To answer yer question I'll try to desribe my smoking experience with the ripper...through out the day I smoke somewhat mild but consistent usually taking a puff here a puff there and usually not getting overwhelmingly hi...however later this afternoon I wanted to get testy with the Jack and take more than a mild 1-2 hit dose and I believe I took about 5+ cool hits I really don't remember as it was an experience... that lasted quite some time...the hi is very strong in the head almost feeling it inside yer head physically and makes an over the top pain killer because it is so thought provoking and will put you in a different realm of thinking and definately make you forget about pain...some paranoyia but very pleasant at the same time...makes a good cheery day smoke if taken in light doses...very flavorful, very fruity all phenos smell like 1 fruit or another...the hi is very creeper....at first you make think this aint that strong but then whammo...it hits you hard and there's no turning back then...you will be deep in thought and meditative for quite some time...the duration and intensity is strong and thought provoking....definately at the APEX of great genetics hats off to breeder...Subcool, and Miss Jill & TGA family and associates....world class kick *** super grass.....

I hope this answers yer question SHSG...peace and thanks fer stoppin by...

Peesh

hey sub guess what ? i have got a tradmark jtr looks bigger than the big yielding cut from pistils and is textbook jtr how you describe it ..... it is as big as my pineapple as a single header , the other pheno is the spaz pheno grows flat tops with pointy up leaves ..... the first one looks like it wants to grow a long full bud its got all the resin a man could wish for and more .....
there is a photo in bmans thread sonic seed mini tour .......

i will run the jtr in my main room after the kali shnapple 2 ...... so there will be 49 of your daughters soaking up 9 x 600wt lights in a 8ft x 8ft stage......
they always get big in that room 5 to 8 kegs...... ill get some amazing ripper shots then mate.......

just want to add guys i am no bum chum if i think some thing is crap i say so.....

in the pack of seeds sub gave me wich i bought at the last cup.... i have germed them all .. all had the smae overall smell that is discribed by sub. all flower about the time i was told , i had a good sellection to choose from one pack of seeds ........ this is the first strain i have bought thats does what it said on the packet, all seeds being a similer vertion of its self.......

cheers sub mate , i have done all the seeds from one pack and i couldnt of spent my money any better i swear to god .......

i should have listened to you when you told me not to by the super bud seeds from sensi as they were **** imo..

hi guys,just thought id put up a couple of pics of my lovely jtr just before the chop and a cured bud shot.although this was my first grow i have been a toker for twenty years and have visited many producing countrys over the years,morroco,jamacia,thailand etc,i wont bore you with travel adventures here i just want to make the point ive smoked alot of great herb over the years and the jtr ranks as one of my top smokes ever!!this pheno was very hazy,reminded me a bit in smell as amnesia haze which i regulaly sample in th dam,there was also a dank fruit undertone to the haze,just amazing!!the buds were so sticky and crystallised even after a cure and when grinded were more like little hash balls then dry weed,the effect,wow,like a haze but heavier and more potent,nice one to sub for the breeding and major props to the creator.take it easy,karma purple

hi sub, i grow using dwc and im curious as to how the JTR handles nutes. also any other pointers would be great. thanx again and im really glad you're back at MP

2Dog said:
I have to see if they are indica or sativa doms..

Uh-oh, I sense trouble. benny may fall off the bean buying boycott train. 2dog, are you resisting, or is it futile? :eek: lmao
I do so want to try 3D outdoors, but where?

Free seeds today, huge profit tomorrow.

What better place than a MJ forum to capture your prospective customers.

:peace:

fugures , i just baught seeds from hd. lol might have a to make a another purchase here soon for the free beans.

Sub how does it compare to jack herer?

420benny said:
Uh-oh, I sense trouble. benny may fall off the bean buying boycott train. 2dog, are you resisting, or is it futile? :eek: lmao
I do so want to try 3D outdoors, but where?

I prefer indica and kush bud...so I may have to pass.. :eek:

Dahova said:
Sub how does it compare to jack herer?

Only on internet boards could someone view giving away 6000 seeds as a bad thing good grief hehehe.

JTR is nothing like Jack Herer even though a male JH was used the rest of the genetics kinda took over.
The easiest way I can describe JTR is very tart over powering Lemon smell with a underlying Haze taste.
It has a duel high which is both energetic at first and then relaxing later in the trip.

Latest posts

Back