Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, it took a while but everything is finally in its spot to be....roots are already growing out the holes in the bottom of the pots so they won't be moved anymore and they can just grow...

View attachment image.jpg

Very nice Bud. Has your greenhouse ever been blown off it's foundation , the wind usually gets one of my outside shelters

Lol....nope, a little common sense goes a long way...it's anchored with the provided anchoring straps....I don't see how that's even possible...unless one lives in an area with hurricane winds...you can see the anchors on the sides

You look pretty sheltered there, I think it was more lazyness on my part, not common sense, I knew what I had to do , I was just too lazy to do it.

I have two plants in flower phase I'm leaving in the shade...this spot literally gets no direct sun only shade and darkness of night...I'm just wanting to see if they"ll finish budding and if so how well...

looking great buddy

Thanks...since then...3 of the 4 in buckets are in ground..my area as of yesterday has reached a 14/10 light cycle and will only get longer in the months to come so growth has really taken off....

Latest posts

Back