Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobbs024

Reaction score
I have been poking around here for a few weeks now and thought I would formally say hello to everyone.

I am new to growing, but I have a kickass partner who is guiding me throughout the process of cultivating cannabis using a hydroponic setup.

I will have some questions here and there and maybe even some advice I may have learned along the way. I have read Greg Green's book (The Cannabis Grow Bible) and reference it frequently. I feel the information is really straightforward and easy to reference - easier than using the internet.

Enough about me - I look forward to gaining the knowledge of everyone in the forum and possibly getting to know some of you. This should be a lot of fun.

Regards!

howdy there, welcome to MP, you have found your way into the best place for learning how to grow. The cannabis books and guides are very good but they are not flexible, and you will very often find yourself in need for some pointers or help with specific issues that every grower encounters and there is no book, encyclopaedia or bible, that can cover everything about growing weed. while there are many cannabis sites out there, they lack solid info where there is a flood of bad info from people who know nothing, it becomes very hard to determine which info is good. at MP you get mostly solid info, and some qualified opinions, the very little bad info is always corrected and straightened out... well i am only another member like you, hope you enjoy it, welcome aboard!

Howdy back !...and thanks for this..."Greg Greens book" think I`ll buy it

Latest posts

Back