Should i leave her alone?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_wan_kenobi

Reaction score
My plant is really starting to flower but I am still such a newbie. Should I leave this spider alone. Normally I would say yes but I evicted another spider a few weeks ago because she was webbing a lot of leaves together but now with her being right on top of a cola I don't know what to do. Any opinions????

View attachment IMAG0138.jpg

I don't believe most spiders will damage your plant. I would leave it be. Now spider mites are a different story.

I kill anything that moves indoors but outdoors, I dunno, I'd still evict, how do you trim? PETA gets wind of this and you won't be able to harvest that plant at all.

Spiders are beneficial insects. They are one of your first lines of defense against spider mites.. Give her a pat on the back for her work and let her live. She is your friend.

Not by making a web on a cola tho? Anywhere else id say yes keep it but not on the flower see if you can move it off the flower and take down the web make her restart somewhere else on the plant

Not by making a web on a cola tho? Anywhere else id say yes keep it but not on the flower see if you can move it off the flower and take down the web make her restart somewhere else on the plant
She likes that spot. It's a good chance she would rebuild her web at the same or similar spot.

I kill anything that moves indoors but outdoors, I dunno, I'd still evict, how do you trim? PETA gets wind of this and you won't be able to harvest that plant at all.

I have not really trimmed only minor pinching and pulling over and tie off to allow more light to the center. I have about 10-12 colas starting this is my first grow. So I am still learning.

Latest posts

Back