Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up ya'll ? --

Work it Red Eyes !-- One day maybe I can grow in front of God and all but for now they still put us in jail for this !

Got D.D. helping me dig seed outta bud !-- Filled up one those little seed bottles some knows about and had to get a bigger bottle !-- Got several dozen seed from the BBSL (Waldo) on a AK48 mom !-- Black Snow was not meant to be yet ! -- Got seed on the Golden Ticket-x-BOC ( That is a very fruity plant but I can't Identify which fruit ? -- Maybe blueberry ish ? --- Fathered by Waldo too !--

I think Nick is probably like me !-- U mess with my dogs ? -We got a problem !--- U do something stupid like kick or slap one my dogs ? --We fight !-- No talk !

Good morning,
So the house behind us with the big huge willow, you know the one in all my pics? Well it was vacant for a month and now the new owners have been in since 8-1 and they haven't watered. The small pine tree of theirs is now dead, the willow is stressed and willows don't like being stressed, they are very shallow rooted short lived trees. should i go tell them to water? I mean really it has been over 100 for two months, not really, but close. Is that being a nosey neighbor? As a gardener, it is really bugging me. I want to go over there and tell them to WATER! Not my business, but it will be when the willow falls. hopefully on their house and not mine.
What would you guys do?

Cane, so happy for you with the new grandson. I bet he is the antidote for sadness. Come home, i miss ya.
Hey Hackerman, how you doing?

Tough one, have you met them yet? It could be they don't know any better and need direction. I probably wouldn't start a fight with them and I know that's not what your talking about doing but hard to say. Some people as you know, don't take well to criticism. Are you completely legal in your backyard? I know I'm not as we are not allowed to legally grow weed outside in my little town. Good luck Rose!

thanks 2re, i was going to take cookies and be my very best self. lol. I am trying to talk bud into going over there. Yes I am legal but i am very afraid of many people knowing and tell a bad friend a ripper, ya know. If it goes much longer the willow will die. the pine is already dead... damn. Thank you RE. I promise i can be kinda nice.

Rose U could get a stool put it by the fence then when U figure out thier schedule --get your water hose with sprayer and water the tree !-- Or set up a sprinkler that accidently shoots over the fence !-- Can U sneak over and run a drip line from your fence to the tree while they gone ? -- They easy to hide ?-- Or simply go over there and say if U don't water that tree it gonna die and fall on your house or mine !-- If U don't want to water it can I run a drip line to it because I don't want it to die and fall ?-- So what U gonna do ?

Where Hopper ? -- I miss my buddy !-- WoodHippy too !-- They part of the family and I hope they come around again soon !

they probably won't be back...hopper thinks he is always being attacked for voting for political name and Woody thinks everyone thinks he's a racist.

That's a shame !-- I understand Hopper wanting change and supporting political name hoping for change !-- Hopper been my buddy for awhile !-- I'll miss him !-- Wood Hippy is no more a racist than me !-- People in the south are proud of those Confederate symbols !-- It's been close to a hundred years since the Jim Crow Era !-- Those statues and stuff we're put up to remind blacks who controlled the land !-- Look it up !-- Then over the years people forgot what they were for originally and they became a source of white southern pride !-- Time to put them in a museum and note thier place in history ! -- The KKK and such took those symbols and repurposed them for thier own goals and thier goal is not acceptable !

Some see them as a sign of heritage and some see them as a sign of hate. I would focus on people who hate and not statues

I saw them as heritage growing up !-- I had a rude awakening when I joined the army !-- Words I threw around without thought got me a couple a** whoopings and I mended my ways !-- As time went on and I traveled some and got myself a little book learning I begin to learn about our country's dark past !-- I'm a little of a history and science buff !-- Things ain't always what they seem !--

Another thing !-- Nothing like this ever happened in American history !-- We a long ways from business as usual !-- We ( the whole country ) got to find a new Balance and some common middle ground !

I think maybe if I was black, they might have a different meaning to me. I'm not so perhaps I should just keep my pie hole shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back