sprouting question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

flipmode

are you guys planting your seeds sprout up or sprout down.rockwool users only

common one of ya got to know ,stop being scared to state your oppinion.if you dont know then i understand ,but im sure everybody on this form has planted are is in the process,otherwise you wouldnt be here

whats up dude. not many members on this morning. no matter what you plant in always plant the seed with the root downward and the seed head upward. (edit)if you are not germinating first plant the pointed end down and the round end up.

one more question , i been doing the opposite for 2 days ,are they still okay are have they died .they still look pretty heathy ,but some tips are turning a bronish color.can they recover ther about a quarter inch sprouting

no problem man. good luck on your grow. you should start yourself a grow journal. this way you can keep track of what your doing during your grow.
fing32.gif

flipmode said:
one more question , i been doing the opposite for 2 days ,are they still okay are have they died .they still look pretty heathy ,but some tips are turning a bronish color.can they recover ther about a quarter inch sprouting
yes i would still try. do you have any pictures by any chance?

i find my webcam and have some pictures posted by the end of the day

cool. this way i can see what you got. did you say you got your beans from REZ? what did you get?

REZ- Reservior 3-Pack #2
Wonder Haze
Wonder 99
Wonder Diesel
from seedboutique
and a white widow and skunk special pack female 4 pack
28 seeds in all
oh yea plus the freebies the poison durbun and skunk

flipmode said:
REZ- Reservior 3-Pack #2
Wonder Haze
Wonder 99
Wonder Diesel
from seedboutique
and a white widow and skunk special pack female 4 pack
28 seeds in all
oh yea plus the freebies the poison durbun and skunk
SWEET. whatever you do, dont get ahead of yourself. you have some nice strains there. if you have any problems what so ever feel free to send me a PM or post in a thread.
00000002.gif

Latest posts

Back