Stanks got the wrong white stuff on fan leaves :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dman
Yup if I ingest large amounts it can kill ya.
It is used on food we eat just not in Canada SHHHH

Just sprayed all my plants if it kills my girls I'll be so mad. They look awesome for the 5 week of bloom. Only time will tell.

Stank,
Hope you got it whipped. Got to be a royal pain in the rear end (thought I was gonna say *** didn`t ya ?).

I hope you are right, keep a really close eye for awhile, and clean that room asap.
It can keep coming back over and over again, but hopefully you got it early enough, but as i said, clean the room its a small price to pay considering the alternative.

Yea man. The room will be cleaned as well as all the fans etc before my next crop goes in. I sprayed the chemicals all over the tent fans etc I am pretty sure that it was from the clones I got.

I do not want it coming back I have even added another big fan in my tent to get even more air moving around inside it.

I am keeping a real good eye I waterd them last night and did not see any. Before if I cut the leaves off the next day others would be spotted and this is not the case from spraying spotted leaves now.

I have had to live threw spider mites and PM with these clones I learned a very good lesson not to take clones from just anyone

Latest posts

Back