One buckeye just won't .......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stank, take a look here and see what you think. the older leaves look hungry. They new growth doesn't look hungry but i see what you are talking about.

Look at the potassium pic. If you have a deficiency it is in the beginning stages.

Thank you use.
I have the MJ book that has all that cool stuff in it. Funny my chart looks closer to magnesium problem.

What what good ole hushpuppy has to say .

Are you feeding it regularly? Mostly i look at new growth to see what is going on.

You using tap water stank? How hard is the water?

Waters 180 ppm problem is only in one plant

you got calcium in your water then........ if it's a magnesium issue....... I suggest you try some Epsom salt instead of calmag and cut nutes in half........... my water is at 210 ppm mostly because of calcium and lime deposit in aquifers here....... I'm guessing yours is the same......... I started using Epsom insead of calmag....... works great at 1 gram per gallon which is a teaspoon for every 5 gallons.......... just try it on this one plant and see if it works then you can try it for the rest of your garden

Just getting worse.
I don't get it.
It's color has come back but ALL tips are burnt curled etc

I need to flip her in 2 weeks

Just getting worse.
I don't get it.
It's color has come back but ALL tips are burnt curled etc

I need to flip her in 2 weeks

the burned tips could be from N already being held in soil and plant........ the new leaves coming next/now will tell if it's helping......... Purple Buckeye is different from most any I've grow to stank......... I can't wait to smoke some though.

hmm,,, growing pretty damned normal for me.. My first with it so no help here

Do you have leaf taco-ing? That can be high temperatures. Seem like the newest growth is ok, would you say that Stank?

Latest posts

Back