I love to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will You Follow My Grow Journal?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

grobigbud420

Reaction score
Hey everyone great to be on a well know grow forum hope you all will like and follow my grow journal I will start In a little while thanks
I am using 250watt HPS
Fox Farm Trio Nutes
Sledghammer Flush
Home made soil
Seeds Sour Diesel from Royal Queen Seeds

Welcome. Will be looking forward to a journal. Hopefully pics too!

Hey everyone great to be on a well know grow forum hope you all will like and follow my grow journal I will start In a little while thanks
I am using 250watt HPS
Fox Farm Trio Nutes
Sledghammer Flush
Home made soil
Seeds Sour Diesel from Royal Queen Seeds

pictures are great---let's see whatcha got grobigbud420---:woohoo:

Welcome to MP, enjoy your time here. Looking forward to your journal.

Welcome grow big bud.

Our group is here to help you. I started out with zero horticulture knowledge. Now I can grow seeds and clones.

What you want to do is read a lot in the group. Ask many questions. We can help you. At first this may seem like the hardest thing you ever have done. Thats why we are here. Remember this. Go slow. Stay calm. Talk to your plants in a possitive manor. Now you might think I'm insane to tell you to talk to your plants. It is building a friendship with your plants. Touch the leaves. Feel them see what it looks like when she wants water. When she gets stressed she will tell you. She tells you with sent. She will send some smell into the air. Happy plants don't reek. That is until the end stuff.

I don't recommend auto seeds. The seed is programmed to do its life cycle. You want FEM seeds that are not auto. That way you read the plant. You see when you want to change the light to make it load up the buds. Begining people use 24 hours of light like I do. Then drop to 18 on 6 off. For 2 weeks. Then 12 on 12 off to bud. Doing it that way I have got nothing but great plants. Others do 18/6 then 12/12. That is a place you want to get the most opinions on.

Flushing. Some do it. Some only do it if there plant is sick. I haven't flushed a plant yet. I have flushed dirt so I could reuse it.

You have what sounds like a good setup. One plant or two would do great. I find when I'm doing two one of them gets bigger and tries to take over.

Hope I have helped.

Welcome again

Latest posts

Back