Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karma... daughter's little friend is coming home with them for a sleep over.

:bong::bong::bong:

side story
her friends Dad is in BAD shape and if we weren't in a bassakwards state MMJ would help him
he has a nerve "issue" BAD pain in feet/hands = LOTS of pain meds = -0- apatite... the dude is skin and bone working 7 days a week HVAC trying to support a (too big/not all his) family.
He can't be more than 150 close to 6'

its really sad I cant hand him a joint and let him ENJOY a good meal and a good nights sleep.

/frustrated

Joe would he be receptive, if so why not approach him and say you have an old "friend" who knows how to get stuff and see if he would consider some sort of edible that would be low key ?

Good idea. Obviously you have a friend that grows and helps people with pain issues. It might really help his appetite, as I slug down the rest of an easter bunny. Good luck, use your instincts to approach or not. I am all about intuition when i suggest it to a patient. Haven't been burned yet.

LOL think I just put away about 3oz of my chocolate bunny
nom-nom-nom

Oh my "smokers radar" is ALWAYS up looking for new friends
"neutral to against" it is my gut's call and its the wife's better friend's brother.
His sister (wife's friend) is no drink, no drugs, yes church... not sure if he is the same = I ain't going there :(

but I AM going HERE :bong: :bong: they aint home yet :bong: :smoke1: lol

GOOD TIRED SUNDAY MORNING.

so, i read this book about tidying up. Mr rb is way on board as he has always been a neat freak, poor man married to me all these years. i am not a slob, but i do leave my clothes laying around. The closets are full to the brim. I have too much junk. So according to the book you only keep things that "spark joy". We have taken 10 bags just out of our closet. Mr rb is so happy. then we did books. that was traumatic. then we did paper. that was easy. threw away the whole file cabinet full and donated the cabinet. Today is cd's ..anything you want is on the internet... why do we need any cds? i have pandora.
I just needed to share. I have a goal of doing the attic and garage. Yesterday our son went thru 4 boxes. He left a little tinykeepsake Annie doll of our daughters out on the coffee table and now Annie is a quadrapligic. Thanks to the dog.

Ok, i needed to vent... cosmetics...check...on to cd's! yikes. Sorry if i told more then you ever wated to know.

Re-amended my soil today. Should be good for the year.:)

My compost is not ready:( but I can get some from the local farmer:)

BIU:bong:

Wow Rose you are post 30,000
:woohoo:

GOOD TIRED SUNDAY MORNING.

so, i read this book about tidying up. Mr rb is way on board as he has always been a neat freak, poor man married to me all these years. i am not a slob, but i do leave my clothes laying around. The closets are full to the brim. I have too much junk. So according to the book you only keep things that "spark joy". We have taken 10 bags just out of our closet. Mr rb is so happy. then we did books. that was traumatic. then we did paper. that was easy. threw away the whole file cabinet full and donated the cabinet. Today is cd's ..anything you want is on the internet... why do we need any cds? i have pandora.
I just needed to share. I have a goal of doing the attic and garage. Yesterday our son went thru 4 boxes. He left a little tinykeepsake Annie doll of our daughters out on the coffee table and now Annie is a quadrapligic. Thanks to the dog.

Ok, i needed to vent... cosmetics...check...on to cd's! yikes. Sorry if i told more then you ever wated to know.

Whew I hate clean up days.....GL and make sure to get your blood level of ibuprofen up :)

Hello everyone, hope y'all are doing well and keeping those bongs dusted off.

Rose, there's a big rose plague going on in my city and everyone is having to yank theirs and destroy them. Rose rossett? Something like that. I have just 1 in a container and I'm keeping a close eye on it. I'd much rather lose 1 plant instead of 10+ like lots of people.

Goodnight.

Morming SM,,,HOW YOU DOEN? LOL That reminds me of the guy on friends always say to the girls. Lol

Hey Hops, I'm doin Ok. I bought one of those fitness trackers and it said I only slept 2 1/2 hrs out of 6. No wonder I'm so fluggin tired.. :p. How r u?

Biu everyone.

Geez Sm, i couldn't live on that little sleep. Why aren't you sleeping? Rose what is it called that they have?

Nice to see you. You need a 6 hour nap.

Good morning all ya all.

Latest posts

Back