Super Silver Haze from seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just germinated 4 seeds of Super Silver Haze to grow in an indoor hydro setup. the seeds have started sprouting roots and i wondered if anyone knows the best time to intrduce tham to the hydrophonic setup?
Also does anyone know the exact nutrient levels the water should be at?

ahh growing with water, ummm... i done it before it made plants flimsy easy to tear leaves, well, super silver haze is just good as white willow in west va that need dried air cool air, too much water can kill it or grow real slow, ya better off grow it on the soil or on the pot with organic med. soil save you mess from water spills too, ya want to mother that strand then use soil thank you but if its male, do whatever u want.

hiya smokin what type of hydro setup you planning on running!
all dependant on whether the seedlings are going into rockwool cubes or clay pebbles.

ill start this off for ya man.

once the seeds have a taproot thats the long single root from a seed then you have to place them into say a starter rockwool cube that you have pre soaked with water mixed with the recommended dose of some rooting nutrient such as rhizotonic or formulex etc.

then place the rockwool cubes into a propagator for a while and slowly adjust the humidity levels over a week or so by slightly opening the propagators vents a bit each day once you have a few sets of leaves and have introduced them to some low intenscity lighting such as a cloning light or flourescent etc then they should be ready for going into a hydro system but keep nutes to a minimum while they are still small plants.

pkj

I have started the seeds in Riot Root starter cubes and I have now put them into the rockwool cubes. They are in a propagator near the window for a little light. I have a florescant bulb which i will put them under in a day or 2. I have used the Rizotonic on the rockwool cubes so that should help with the roots (thanks pkj)...should I add nutes(I have Canna Start) after a few days of them being in the hydro system?

I will have some pics when they get to a decent size..my camera's lame.

what type of hydro system are you planning on using?

Here are the babies after 10 days.

Photo0082.jpg

Latest posts

Back