I did it, I joined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Drow

Hydro Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been using this site for 4 months or so and it is amazing. The exchange of knowledge here is priceless. I finally caved in and decided to join in on the fun. I look forward to sharing my future experiences here as a medical grower in mich. I've only been growing a year and a half, but Im addicted and look forward to growing for many years to come. I consider myself a novice grower as I have several grows under my belt, but still have plenty to learn. I use LED's only.(cfl's as supplemental lighting during flower) I do auto and photo strains although I prefer Photo. Look forward to meeting everyone and improving our meds quality one post at a time.:)

Welcome to MP Dr.....glad you came out of the shadows and joined us....:)
I look forward to seeing your grows especially if you are an LED grower....we hve very few....and even fewer that flower with them. See ya around the board.

The Doctor is in the House!

Welcome to MP.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I see many good times ahead. Also, Im soiless and use the same LEDs as someone here who flowered kalimist very successfully and has a current gj, but I can't find the thread :(

Dr.Drew said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes, I see many good times ahead. Also, Im soiless and use the same LEDs as someone here who flowered kalimist very successfully and has a current gj, but I can't find the thread :(

What was the screen name?

Latest posts

Back