Auto Cheese closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risktaker27

midnight toker
Reaction score
WEEK 1
Hey guys started a nother grow i will be growing 2 auto cheese Fem in 3 gallon grow bags with FF ocean forest soil when it gets here this next week under a 250 watt HPS light along with FF tiger bloom.the seeds are from Marijuana-seeds.nl i have bought all my seeds their with 100% germ rate:icon_smile:
if anyone has grown this strain any info would be greatly appreciated:D im looking forward to see how these turn out

002.JPG

001.JPG

Havent grown strain pilgrem but might be abliged set by yur fire watch what yu do? Lookin good to so far.

BWD

WEEK 2 update

things are coming along nicely i did have a little bit of a set back with one of the seedlings during transplant one of them got knocked over and the stem got pinched so i did my best to fix up the litle girl pissed me off.now this one will spend most of its energy trying to repair the damage you can see the diffrence already between the two in growth besides that all is well hope ya like

007.JPG

010.JPG

009.JPG

Week 3 update

the girls are coming along nicely cheese #1 is gittin nice and bushy cheese #2 has hit a growth spurt the stem looks a lot better now as you can see in the pic but not much going on boring pics untill they start flowering:icon_smile: cant wait

009.JPG

008.JPG

011.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Amateur Grower said:
They look happy. Good job bro!

AG
yep just give the girls what they want;) ;) kno what i mean lol
all the love and care sometimes probley to much

Much thx AG

Man o Man you were blessed with a green thumb lol.

Im kinda jealous LOL!

Green mojo for this bad girls :D

Latest posts

Back