the wonderful outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
hey everyone, been busy for a while but I wanted to contribute to the site that helped me out so much when I was first starting. if anyone has any suggestions questions or concerns please speak up! i got a late start due to some unforeseen trouble I wasn't able to get soil till the 3rd week of june. luckily I started them all a while ago in the greenhouse.
I have quite a lot of strains (a little under 20 I think).
growing in 200-300 gal holes (and 1 200gal smartpot) filled with some really nice soil from a local soil company. im currently working on a irrigation system because its taking me 8 hours to water 40-60 gals each.
heres a shot from a couple days ago, and a jack frost stalk. :peace:

View attachment 1994.jpg

View attachment 2001.jpg

Your grow looks lush and wonderful. Green mojo to finish... just a wonderful shot.

amazing man cant wait till its legal wear im at so i can do a field like this your gonna have a great harvest!! :48:

Garden looks Great. Not much to say about your choice of Drink:rofl:

:clap: Just beautiful man!

I love seeing them grow in their preferred environment. They are lovin' it. :)

Keep up the awesome job, bud. That's alot of hard work you're putting out there. :aok:

thanks for the kind words everyone! I installed a drip system to help me water and its been a lot easier with it. here comes the exciting part!
the garden has grown a lot! ill get a pic from that same angle as before soon. 1st pic is the whol garden from the top on a stump. the 2nd pic is my wife next to the pineapple that grew 4x its size in the stretch. 3rd- 91 chem. 4th and 5th- black cherry soda. 6th- blue dream with some pink hairs. 7th- Chernobyl. 8th- nl5xchem. 9th- phyreberry

View attachment 8-24-14 1.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 2.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 91chem.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 blackcherrysoda.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 blackcherrysoda2.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 bluedream.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 chernobyl.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 nl5xchem.jpg

View attachment 8-24-14 phyreberry.jpg

hats off man. what a garden. :)
can tell the work you put in, but looks to be paying off in spades.

very nice yard....green mojo comin' your way, tho it appears you have your **** straight!!!!!

mojo

Latest posts

Back