0 side branches, 10" tall G13 Labs - Cinderella 99....curious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, opinions are great. Most of the time they are different.

I def agree don't do anything before it is sexed, if not your just slowing growth to wait and see.

That baby is small to be topping imo... the bigger they are once you top, fim, crop the quicker they come back. If the plant was bigger I'd def say go for the topping, but on something that tiny I would have waited.

OSS had an awesome point about canopy. If you have the sq footage and plant numbers are low topping is the way to go.

I'm mostly an SOG guy. I think method dictates decisions like this overall. I try for as many main colas as possible as I would have thrown that plant in flower and let her finish out.

It looks like a boy to me as well BUT I have had many lanky boy-wanna-bes turn out to be a leggy female.

There is no guarantee with female seeds but good luck!! I know we can all agree that we want it to have BOOBIEZZZ. :p

Agreed, opinions are great. Most of the time they are different.

I def agree don't do anything before it is sexed, if not your just slowing growth to wait and see.

That baby is small to be topping imo... the bigger they are once you top, fim, crop the quicker they come back. If the plant was bigger I'd def say go for the topping, but on something that tiny I would have waited.

OSS had an awesome point about canopy. If you have the sq footage and plant numbers are low topping is the way to go.

I'm mostly an SOG guy. I think method dictates decisions like this overall. I try for as many main colas as possible as I would have thrown that plant in flower and let her finish out.

It looks like a boy to me as well BUT I have had many lanky boy-wanna-bes turn out to be a leggy female.

There is no guarantee with female seeds but good luck!! I know we can all agree that we want it to have BOOBIEZZZ. :p

Oh, hmm, I always top between 5th and 6th node or further along (This one ended up being between 8th and 9th nodes), but that's when I start. I'm using 4.5' x 4.5' tents. I top, then let recover and grow, then super crop / LST (depending on "situations"). The amount of topping and how or why I crop / LST depends on how many I have going into flowering at one given time. If I get rid of the Crit Jack I had going, and rid myself of what's going to look like 2 males, I believe I'll have 7 ready to go. So I figured 1 round of topping / FIMing and 1 good round of LST after the crops / tops / FIM's. (lol)

I've yet to have a FEM seed give a male, but certainly it's bound to happen sometime?? :)

I'm tempted in doing a SOG. That involves minimal training yes? Somewhat lollipop and just let her reach? How many would you put in my size tents?

Also, random thought... I'm one of those guys that doesn't like foxtailing and my best plant is seeming to be doing just that lol.

Thanks TOA! Always great to have you swing through and give your thoughts! :aok: :)

Usually 1 plant per Sq foot... I like to cram them in there but to much can be detrimental.

So with my space, that's 20 total. If I do say 16-20, I should get 1oz from each minimum, if done decently, yes?

I think you should let it go..... no wait, bend it over..... no not that, FIM it..... Too late, I see you already topped it. You know how I do things DGF :)

lol Hushpuppy :D Yes, I know you!

As for the C99 and my topping, she is now throwing side branches! Yay! :)

This plant... is vegging only.... and I see trichomes on the leaves. This is unreal!!!

Your kidding... You have another one of them "Frankenstone" plants :eek:

LOL what a fun journey, glad I could jump in

Oh, this is a bit older.. since this post, I've topped and gotten loads of side branching, and even (as stated) some "pre-resination" in the veg state hah.

I will get a batch of pics today and post in my current journal. I'll also link one of the images of the C99 in here to show the branching. Very healthy plant, I'm exceedingly happy to have kept it so far.

Well good ya see not all weirdos should be thrown away then we wouldnt have u or everyone else on here lmfao

lol SNWbunie! :D

Sorry about no pics... I went up to take them, and my camera battery died! The damn thing never dies! lol

I should be able to get some today. :aok:

**Dr.green fang

That would be so cool and not a problem i got notta to do today... lazy *** comin through lol dont u just looovvveeee how thjbgs just randonly poof and die when ur trying to use them. I hate rhat lol

Here's a picture taken from my picture update in my current journal: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69229&page=6

attachment.php

I'm baffled. How does C-99 get "feminized" when it's known for not hermie-ing? I've got Joey C-99 I've mothered out for seeds and have never seen the slightest hint of hermaphrodites.

Latest posts

Back