0 side branches, 10" tall G13 Labs - Cinderella 99....curious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm baffled. How does C-99 get "feminized" when it's known for not hermie-ing? I've got Joey C-99 I've mothered out for seeds and have never seen the slightest hint of hermaphrodites.

I believe they use a chemical to flip em... but I dunno. I just know I like G13 Labs and that I had gotten this C99 for free... so, into the garden it goes! hah :)

There are a couple ways that a plant can be forced to change gender. I believe most breeders use a chemical to resex a plant, then they don't let it pollinate itself (which is the biggest cause of nanner popping, herm seed producing plants). They breed it to a diferent female and then do a series of rebreeding with the resexed and regular plants in order to lock down the stability of the phenotypes. This is done long before any "femmed" seeds go to market (if they are a reputable breeder).

The ghost of Hick is walking around here somewhere mumbling to itself.

What happened to Hick anyway? He hasn't gone to the great MJ field in the sky has he?

Wow, is C99 a very very citrusy smelling type? This is interesting :)

Ok, ok... looking back, holy smokes.... NO branching! hahaha!

If you look at my new journal, The Dr's Office, you'll see me rocking clones from this exact bean. I had to update this because this is quite literally the most potent, tasty, stinky, sticky, COMPACT buds.. I've ever had. I got this as a freebie, almost killed it and didn't even waste time, and it's one of the healthiest plants I have. :D

Had to update this!

What happened to Hick anyway? He hasn't gone to the great MJ field in the sky has he?
I was woundering the samething. Bet he got married to that 4 legged critter in the high heels. Lol

Greetings

I've had a cindy male self himself, I grew some out and I think 2-3 were fems. Can check coffee table
Atomic Dog attic have a pic of the cindy selfing male and seeds. The method here was by accident only by changing the light regimen( stress).

Peace
Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back