spider mites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot shot strips don't work well. Trust me--I battle spider mites on a regular basis--the only pest I get. If you have have battling mites for 2 weeks and still have them, you probably have very resistant mites. Unfortunately every time you treat them with something ineffective, they come back stronger and more pesticide resistant.

Dr. Doom makes pyrethrin foggers. I generally use Forbid if I have to get down and nasty with them

my hydro store had 2 different brands. I looked at the ingredients and chose the 1 with the highest % of pyrethrum. It was called Total Release or something like that

cool. i see that brand on my local grow shops website. i will give that a try.

thanks umbra and thg...

So does that stuff not get into the plant,,and how safe is your weed with that crap all over it? Sounds to me like something that might not be good to ingest. I hate Pesticides. Have to wounder how much Dank in the stores are loaded with Pesticides???

i did some reading about pyrethrin and it is a chemical naturally found in an african chrysanthemum. sounds like umbra only uses it before flowering. the sns stuff i bought does get into the plant too but i think i will stop it a month or so before i harvest if i am still using it and if i ever get to that point. been a long unfruitful grow...

So does that stuff not get into the plant,,and how safe is your weed with that crap all over it? Sounds to me like something that might not be good to ingest. I hate Pesticides. Have to wounder how much Dank in the stores are loaded with Pesticides???
I can not say how all clubs do it, but the ones I work with send samples out to be tested. They check for pesticides, bugs, molds, ect as well as THC %. I get a print out once they have been tested, then I can get paid. If it doesn't meet those standards, it is returned to me.

I can not say how all clubs do it, but the ones I work with send samples out to be tested. They check for pesticides, bugs, molds, ect as well as THC %. I get a print out once they have been tested, then I can get paid. If it doesn't meet those standards, it is returned to me.
Awesome to know Bro,,was a little concerned when i heard Bombs. Reminds me of whe i did Pest Control as a young man for Roaches.

Latest posts

Back