What type of plant do I have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a Marijuana Plant. Lol

Looks like a Sativa,,but it could be a Hybrid.
It also has Spider Mites ill bet by the looks of things. 2nd pic,,top leaves i zoomed in on them.

Weedhopper has you covered. It does have either mites or thirp and the single leaves mean it is reveging. That happens when they go out too early in the spring. Take care of the bugs asap. Green mojo to you.

I am thinking thrips rather than spider mites, too. The leaf damage is a bit different than I get from mites.

No one can tell the strain of cannabis by looking at a plant--there are literally thousands and thousands of strains and crosses. Unless the person you got the seeds from knows, you will never know. Rosebud is right about the plant revegging. I suggest that you do a bit of reading on what it takes to grow a cannabis plant, nutrient needs, and the life cycle of the plant. This is not like growing tomatoes or flowers--Miracle Grow, water, and go. Cannabis has very specific needs and wants. It will require specific nutrients--do NOT use Miracle Grow. Read up a bit, learn about this amazing plant and in the fall, you can have a bountiful harvest!

Thank you very much for all of your help, I really appreciate it!! I'm learning as I go so any advice is appreciated. Have a great weekend!!!

Thank you very much for all of your help, I really appreciate it!! I'm learning as I go so any advice is appreciated. Have a great weekend!!!

Leaning as you go doesn't really work well. You are far better off understanding the biology of the plant and its needs and supplying those things than try and fix something on down the road after you have screwed something up because you did not understand the needs of the plant. Cannabis is not like growing tomatoes or flowers. I encourage you to read and learn everything you can before doing something wrong and then having to try and repair it as some things can not be fixed and you lose the plant.

Latest posts

Back