LED light output

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't call you out hopper........ and I didn't say anything about pj......... but I did know how this thread would go and who would post in it........ if that makes me a "snob" to y'all well it just further proves my point.

I can't see what your point is:huh::huh:

Uhmm guys, I sorta just backed outa this thread, I don't like the direction it's headed (drama is not my thing) so I'll just sit this one out. Plainly people are in different camps on this issue and it has caused difficulties. I come here to relax, learn and exchange idea's in peace. Not to see people fuss that makes me feel uncomfortable.

I think we just need to keep things light,,,get it,,,light,,,lol.
By the way i love Leds,,,i have them all over my house,,,including outside.

Any more it seems, people get butt Hertz at a drop of a hat, over nothing.:cry: :baby:

Any more it seems, people get butt Hertz at a drop of a hat, over nothing.:cry: :baby:

No *** hurt here............ you done kick over bucket of stupid......... and I've made my point.

No,,,ive made my point.......just not sure what it was,,,what were we talking about? :48:

Oh yeah,,,G13 and Duck wear little red panies,,,:rofl:,,,,mine are much prettier, ,,they are blue and silky. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Peace.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybIhLJjlTY[/ame]

G13, you know i like you very much but your negativity to Mp is depressing to me. You do seem angry at us and not sure why. Like Duck said everyone is welcome here and any type of grow is ok with me. We are getting a lot of new members daily and i am thrilled. if folks don't want to be here, that is ok too.
We grow dank, we teach others to grow dank..

No *** hurt here............ you done kick over bucket of stupid......... and I've made my point.

Maybe if you said what your point is, we could understand. But just saying you made your point, over and over again doesn't help anyone understand what your point is. And I hope you had time to clean up your mess the bucket made.

Gotta love the way that silk feels against my skin. Nothing compares:) Weedhopper

I am still using my Mars 2 900 going on two years, I have had to change two led's so far, best thing I did was remove the glass cover for better cooling and a few more lumens.

That's not the way I meant it Funny Lady Rose !-- Just saying they work O.K. for me -- I have no doubt there are better lights out there but I get by !

Maybe if you said what your point is, we could understand. But just saying you made your point, over and over again doesn't help anyone understand what your point is. And I hope you had time to clean up your mess the bucket made.

Gotta love the way that silk feels against my skin. Nothing compares:) Weedhopper

what the... G13, yer a team helping me with my stupid questions about growing pot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

All I have to say is I hate LEDs... Every time I try to look at them they blind me:eek: :doh:

I was looking at the Platinum LED 150w. They say it replaces a 250w HPS and the average power draw is 50w for veg and 87w for bloom. I thought this was a good thing at first because it's putting out 150w of usable light and using less than 100w of power. My main reason for buying an LED is to save on electricity costs as it is very high in my area. Is my understanding of how it works correct, or is it only putting out 100w of light when drawing 100w of electricity? I'd also like to look at other brands to possibly find a cheaper light, but I want to make sure I'm not sacrificing quality if the average draw is less than the output stated.

Thanks in advance for your help

YO DUDE CHECK OUT THE NUG CITY IN THE GROW JOURNAL SECTION. I HAVE 4, P150's. AND BEEN USEING THEM FOR OVER A YEAR WITH NO PROB'S.
PLATINUM LED's ARE ONE OF THE BEST LED's. BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE DEEP POCKETS. I ALSO HAVE 2 PLATINUM P4's. IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK.
AND FOR ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE, LED's ARE THE BEST AND #@$% THE REST...................................H.W...................................................

If you are looking to save money due to high electricity costs and high temps created by using hps, look in to LEC lighting. 30% reduction in heat and electricity usage. They produce a great finished product, I have some strains testing as high as 29.7%. The yeilds are acceptable in my opinion, I am averaging 1.28GPW. I can still feed like they are under hps, with LED you can easily over feed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back