looking for a good strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey GH, that is great to see another grower trying my favourite, I hope that you like her as much as I do! It grows pretty tall branches give a lot of dense nugs that are a bit stretched from one another sort of like bud balls. does that give you an idea about volume? It seems an easy to grow strain apart from its tall big size. I only grew in only once so far, have clones going now, it would be great if you start a journal and post some of your results with her

i dont get many comments on past journals. i have been posting a few pics near harvest in "indoor grow". i will share photos and my thoughts on her then. growing a dozen or so strains and all is looking great to date. should be some great photos, i hope.

I also am quite partial to Satori if you want an up high. I still have not found an indica that really slaps me down, but I have a Buckeye Purple that I have high hopes for ( :giggle:).

I must have gotten some bad Pineapple Express seeds when I grew it as I was spectacularly unimpressed.

have u tried sensi star? or world or seeds afghan kush? both those are great indicas that always slaps me down

Hey GH, that is great to see another grower trying my favourite, I hope that you like her as much as I do! It grows pretty tall branches give a lot of dense nugs that are a bit stretched from one another sort of like bud balls. does that give you an idea about volume? It seems an easy to grow strain apart from its tall big size. I only grew in only once so far, have clones going now, it would be great if you start a journal and post some of your results with her

sorry zem, i missed that post. my last y-griegas were much better than my first round. trimmed, cured and gone.. the hero of that grow was humboldts AMHERST SOUR DIESEL. a very impressive strain to me anyway. i won't grow in 3 gal. soil again.. how big an area you got to grow in zem??

Latest posts

Back