What's Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunjaman87

Reaction score
Well, Not Much To Say But I'm A Retired Disable Vet, Been Out For About 16 Years. Did My Time In The Navy, Retired With Over 15 Years At Sea, On Board 3 Aircraft Carriers, 1 Light Guided Missle Crusier, And The Pride Of The Fleet, The Uss Missiouri Bb-63.

I Found This Site Surfing And Kind Of Like What You Had To Put Down. So, Thank You, Allowing Me To Join

You'll find plenty here and cool people too.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Welcome! Belated Armed Forces Day. Went to a flag celebration yesterday that was amazing. Appreciate everything that you have done for the US. This is a great site with great information and support.

gunjaman87 said:
Well, Not Much To Say But I'm A Retired Disable Vet, Been Out For About 16 Years. Did My Time In The Navy, Retired With Over 15 Years At Sea, On Board 3 Aircraft Carriers, 1 Light Guided Missle Crusier, And The Pride Of The Fleet, The Uss Missiouri Bb-63.

I Found This Site Surfing And Kind Of Like What You Had To Put Down. So, Thank You, Allowing Me To Join
.. Thank "YOU"...

Latest posts

Back