Seed Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdog

Reaction score
I am new too this site, just tryin to find my way around. but i do have a ? about seeds. maybe someone can help me out :confused:. If i buy female plants, will i be able too plant there seeds and have success with them or will they be steril?

bigdog said:
I am new too this site, just tryin to find my way around. but i do have a ? about seeds. maybe someone can help me out :confused:. If i buy female plants, will i be able too plant there seeds and have success with them or will they be steril?

Big Dog, you've got a journey ahead of you.

Cloning assures you of females.

We worship sterility and kill males here. Just how we roll.;)

Actually, you need to go to the seed bank and strains section and read. Each plant has its ups and downs. Then got to the growing MJ stickies and read. Then read the stickies on lights, nutrients, water and never overlook pH.

Un-hu, long journey, but pal, it's worth every second of your time if you suceed. Luck and peace.

bigdog said:

You need to do some reading. You need at least a basic understanding of marijuana botany. Female plants are generally called clones and they should not have seeds. Start at the Resources section and then read the Stickies.

Latest posts

Back