Great site, real people !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary18

Reaction score
Hello, I recently inherited a small growing garden, with a mix of plants ranging from 5in clones and starts to 3 or 4 plants I believe to be overdue for harvest. The older plants are about 6mos old and the large buds are begining to yellow and dry. I'm a relative novice but have been around herb since the mid 70s so I have known many growers in my life and know many of the basics. The plants that I think overdue have no leaf left on them except the small fan leaves, and the small " in bud leaves ", if theres a proper name for them I'm ready to hear. Anyway they are in a 4 x 4ft growing tub with 1 400 watt hi carb bulb and 4 squrrielly floresent bulbs. Temp in soil is about 80, hum is at about 48-55%. Problems- several of the mature plants have yellowing leaves on plants that went from 24hr to 12 and 12 and are just starting to show the small starts of budding, is this too much water or nut defecency ?
One thing I also notice is the harvest ready plants all have 1 large nice bud on top but only thumbnail size buds below, is this from previusly poor manicuring or ????? any advice would help. Thx Gary18

Thats a good first post.
Yellowing could mean different things.
Take a look at this guide if you have'nt already-just start at #1:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1956

I just looked at it the other day-mine was waterlogged.
Hope it helps and yeah pics would be nice but I had probs with that...

Oh yeah........

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana passion!!!! :joint:

Keep it green.

Gb

Thanks, as I read threw the posts I am seeing that things have changed one heck of alot since I grew thai plants in my closet under black light and flors back in the late 70s. Spent 7hrs just reading, I wish I knew more about the history of this garden. It was offered by a friend after an accident resulted in the death of the gardener, sad affair, non-drinker killed by drunk driver, go figure. But he kept no records and has so much stuff for feed and waters, I'm kinda going on trial and error. And I dont want to see all of the effort that has been put into these girls go to waste, the origanal offer was just to harvest and keep it. but at least a dozen are too young and immature. So here I am, learnin what I can. Love this site, will be a reg here for along time to come I think. :ccc:

Latest posts

Back