Hi, I'm new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
Wanna get high?

Im looking to learn and also get my post count up to 15 cause I need to post pics and see if someone knows whats wrong with one of my plants

Welcome to the forums. You're in the right place to learn. While you're waiting on your post count to mature, make sure you read all the stickies, the "Resources" tab above, and browse thru the "sick plant" section and see if you see anything similar to your situation.

BTW I'm already high:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

wmmeyer said:
Welcome to the forums. You're in the right place to learn. While you're waiting on your post count to mature, make sure you read all the stickies, the "Resources" tab above, and browse thru the "sick plant" section and see if you see anything similar to your situation.

BTW I'm already high:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

yea thats a good place to start and thanks for the buzzz:welcome:

Welcome. You don't have to wait for 15 posts to post pics. Click on the Post Reply button then follow the link that says How To Resize Your Photos.

Or, once you get to manage attachments hit browse and go to Windows gallery, right click on the pic you wanna upload. Select Open With. Select Paint. At the top hit Image. Hit resize. Enter 30, tab 30 close. When asked to save or not click Yes. Now you're back in Gallery. Just click on the pic you just resized and there you go.

Latest posts

Back