We can make a difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantum messenger

Reaction score
Greetings brothers and sisters,
My first post in any forum ever... what a place to start:eek:

The first time I played with the essence of the Mother in this form, it freaked me out so bad it took me three years to try again. Talk about a tight ***... whew, glad that is behind me. It literally diverted me to a new path in my life and I totally understand why the so called powers that be fear it so much that they have made it illegal. They need aggressive up-tights to make the system work the way they have designed it. All to feed the egos and pocketbooks of the power elite.
That said, the good news is, their system (built on a lie) is collapsing and the most aware of us need to stay in our hearts and be available to step up when called upon by source.
I have access to many pieces of the puzzle and am contemplating utilizing this form of door openers along with other shamanic tools, morning glory seeds, Salvia Divinorum, aminita and so forth to enhance my output.
Anyway its been about 20 years since my last experience with beloved cannabis and I understand it has come a long way.
Anyway I just bought an aerogarden and it has led me here, so we will explore and see what develops. I am glad you all have come together and I look forward to playing in the physical as well as the quantum fields with you.
I live where you live
Brightening the path

Quantum messenger aka Z'phron (the essence of playfullness)

:bong1::bong1::bong1: I'm going to try to read this again later.

Latest posts

Back