Harvest Pic's GDP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
Here are a few pic's of Tuesday mornings harvest, and a few of the set up for the new grow wich will start today :D

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

Did you harvest early? I thought you had some time to go?
That is a darn good amount for that table size. Got a smoke report for us yet? :)

Hello Chris :)

I saw your first pic then some pics of the room and pipework and thought ...

Is that it???

Then I saw your other pics and my jaw nearly dropped off :rofl:

Well done :)

:peace:

JAAM..... It is 6 GDP's :) by the sounds of it, I did alright for my first one
I guess :D

Hippy... hahahaha I woud have cried if that would have been my whole harvest :) so you think I did Ok ?

Barbapopa.... it was 20% amber so I chopped, hyper dried a couple of buds and me and wifey tried i out lasnite and ended up in a coma on the couch :D

I dont have a scale, so I have no Idea of weight ? All I know is all of my friends will have nice stalking stuffer for Christmas :D

I would bust it out for halloween, but from everthing Ive learned here at MP I wanna put it in some jars for a couple months so the smoke is at its best ?

very nice!!! lots of bud going on there!!

It wont hurt have a few smokes on Halloween Chris ;)

You have already tried it, so you will be able to see how it is changing from now to Halloween to Christmas.

Thats awesome. Is that light on a pulley? If so, great idea!!

TexasMonster said:
Thats awesome. Is that light on a pulley? If so, great idea!!

Hey TM, yeah its on a little pully, It sure makes it nice and easy to adjust my light, picked a few of em up at Orchard Hardware for a lil over a buck a peice :D

HippyInEngland said:
It wont hurt have a few smokes on Halloween Chris ;)

You have already tried it, so you will be able to see how it is changing from now to Halloween to Christmas.

Ok then Hippy, looks like I will be handing out treats on Halloween as well,
tell me what costume you will be wearing and I will put a purple suprise in your bag hahahahaha !

Nice harvest Chris! Look for Richard Nixon on your doorstep Halloween night drooling and it will be benny with his hand out for his treat.

420benny said:
Nice harvest Chris! Look for Richard Nixon on your doorstep Halloween night drooling and it will be benny with his hand out for his treat.

:rofl: ....... I'll keep an eye out for ya Benny, I will be at your doorstep with my hand out for some of those tomatoes :hubba:

chris.....I hate Halloween, maybe because we were too poor to afford costumes for all four of us....BUT....will come to your house in my bellydancing outfit.....with BOTH hands out

painterdude said:
chris.....I hate Halloween, maybe because we were too poor to afford costumes for all four of us....BUT....will come to your house in my bellydancing outfit.....with BOTH hands out

:rofl: .... Peester dude yer killin me, dont tell me ur gonna barrow the oufit from the waiter dude too....:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im feelin ya on the poor thing tho, I am #3 in a family of five, and we wer so damn poor we couldnt even pay attention :D my family didnt really do Hollidays:rolleyes: ..... see ya Peester :)

chris......yeah being poor sucked, I always hated the rich catholic kids in my school (8th grade at St. Bernard's) when they told ya what they got for x-mas...and I even had to pay half of my new bike's price.....and my dad said I even had to share it with my little brother (he could kick my butt)

Did get an addictive taste for bologna sandwiches too

I think I would look like an idiot in a Bellydancer Outfit so I'm thinking of changing to a Nun with a beard type thing, should work if your porch light is out...

It sure did suck man, but it sure makes me appreciate all that I have today, so lookin back now I probably wouldnt chang a darn thing...:)

Here P dude.... :48: share this with me :)

Wow! I can't believe you're to going to smoke all of that by yourself :hubba::hubba:

Real nice job, Chris :)

Latest posts

Back