Bombs' Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

Hammy-No, its a cross i got from a friend:).

NC-I blame it on the cuts I use in the crosses. Thanks to so many great friends I just have access to some dank. I dont like caring for cuts so I make as many crosses as possible:).

Greets BBP,

How much kief/hash do you usually get from these trichome factories? I'll come over and trim your frosted buds just for the scissorhash. It seems Christmas snow came early this year. :grinch:

How much kief/hash do you usually get from these trichome factories?
Most of the time I dont make any. I'm not a big fan of hash...I know, i'm weird:p. I do like to make butter though and thats probably what i'll do with the leftovers this time.

bombbudpuffa said:
Most of the time I dont make any. I'm not a big fan of hash...I know, i'm weird:p. I do like to make butter though and thats probably what i'll do with the leftovers this time.

Same here bro.....all the stuff I used to use for Hash I now use to make canna oil for cooking. I love the stone from eating it....even better then smoking hash.:eek::holysheep:

i still have a LL cross bluemoonshine from last year i'm going to try out again this season. that bkxdpd is looking sweet. i'm deffinately in to watch these finish...peace...

:holysheep: Very nice grow goin there BBP! looks like you poured sugar on them ladies LOL

These are finishing up great. Some with a lil more seed than I wanted. Didnt get any pink pistils or purple buds this run but they all have some nice fruity scents and should yield well.

The frostiest plants i'm running atm. Nice scent, hard buds and good structure. I'll have to run more of these and find a purple pheno.

I'm expecting some dank from these. The LL seems to always make a nice cross. Looks like its dominate in this hyb. Very frosty with some very dank scents. Going to give them a couple more weeks then give them the chop.

Few shots of one of my fav hybs. Nice berry/grape scent, good yields and some great smoke.

Nice polyhybrid that gets purple later in flower. Tastes and smells great and is some chronic. She's been hit with pollen from a Lemon LarryxPW/BM male.

Harvested plants over the weekend. These girls look and smell great. Nice trich production and solid buds. Yield was average. I'm revegging the pheno with the lowest yield...from tester nugs she seems to be the dankest.

Very nice looking plants. Very frosty, nice yield and amazing scents. I'm very impressed with this hyb and will probably run these again soon.

Oh hell yeah I see the Larry in that cross...especially that last pic in post 78....looks like Fire. Very nice bro.

Latest posts

Back