Hermaphrodite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are just the preflowers. That one that has a red hair coming out of it...can you check and see if it has been pollinated? Probably not. Hermies are yellow banana looking things that have pollin. I would just smush it and see if it is soft or if there is something in there.... I am just curious.

Those are just the preflowers. That one that has a red hair coming out of it...can you check and see if it has been pollinated? Probably not. Hermies are yellow banana looking things that have pollin. I would just smush it and see if it is soft or if there is something in there.... I am just curious.

This one is very far behind my others in the flowering stage if those are prefowers. Hope it's done before the first freeze/frost.

I'll go squeeze in just a bit.

Soft as can be...

Is it possible to get a better picture? I suck at taking closeups, so not throwing stones, but it is hard to get a good look with it out of focus. Also a pic of the rest of the plant would help.

Is it possible to get a better picture? I suck at taking closeups, so not throwing stones, but it is hard to get a good look with it out of focus. Also a pic of the rest of the plant would help.

I can try this evening IF I make it home before dark. To me the plant LOOKS like it's in week 3-4 of flowering. It's been in actual flowering for about 6 to 7 weeks now.

It's definitely and odd plant. It smells incredible. Like skunky fuel. But it's flowering has been sloooow.

I have the same question i have one gsc supposaed to me bagseed looks great no problems but i got this thing popping out on three spots i think its a female part but i wanna make sure since im a total noob and i totally know that its really small but im pretty sure its female... bot the libg horns but directly behind the farthest horn on the left of the first picture and the second ones the same spot but different side. Sorry for the long post also guys

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1412270852110.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1412271554665.jpg

I can't tell the sex from those pictures, sorry. How old is your plant?

@ deepfried..... That's a female did u get some rain in the last few days rain causes the hairs to turn sometimes Imo it's not a hermy
@SNW....... I can't tell from them pics either it looks weird I'd the stem and leaves are pretty frosty could be a female but better pics and I could tell u

8I don't see any sign of hermie on those pics. Great pics by the way!

Is this plant the same strain as the others? Did it suffer any stress or trauma that might have slowed down it's growth. I agree that it looks more like it is early in flowering rather than late.

Well guys yall are azing she did go through a HORRIBLE nute burn and slowed alot but that was 2 maybe 3 weeks ago and i got better pics and now those little dots are on two more banches!! Here are these ones and @ kindbud shes 5.5 weeks from spoil germination and i thinks is gorgeous 2 different spots ... one more thing if shes female like im thinking when should i pop her into flower? Thamx about the good pix! Taken with my phone surprisingly lol

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1412381617865.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1412381635583.jpg

Latest posts

Back