Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy, I hope you have a good holiday. Peace and love to you and yours.

Thanks Rose and WH. Happy Holidays. Been working till 11pm almost every night for the last two weeks. Luckily I only have 10 hours left I can work tonight before I hit the 60 hour limit. I am beat.

I bet are you still driving or did you move to another job? Get some rest man.

Looking beautiful my friend just out of curiosity how tall are they

Looking beautiful my friend just out of curiosity how tall are they

Thanks. I will take actual measurements tonight but rough guess is around the three smaller ones are maybe 30 inches including the pot. The Hippy Slayer is probably 36 inches including the pot.

Sweet thanks Lewis A rough estimate was good enough for me thank you for all the help and the advice :48:

Ha. Luckily that snow is what I will be checking for cloudy to Amber Trichomes.

very nice pics!! what very large green gorgeous fan leaves!! how do u keep them so green in flower?? VERY nice buds as well! ham, i almost never get more than 5 or 10% amber re what strain i am growing. only once did i ever get any real amount of amber. it was outdoors years ago. re leds, i read a growers comparison and he swore he got 1.49 grams per watt using a "diamond xml 150".. was wondering if u had any experience with their lights?? last, i tried using a couple of 3 gal. felt pots mixed in with my usual 5 gallons. quickly noticed how much faster the 3 gallons dried. plants wanted water/ food every other day VS 4 or 5 days for the larger pot. in dirt it makes it tough to mix pot sizes in a good size tent. seems either gotta go 3 or 5. thoughts? THANKS!!

very nice pics!! what very large green gorgeous fan leaves!! how do u keep them so green in flower?? VERY nice buds as well! ham, i almost never get more than 5 or 10% amber re what strain i am growing. only once did i ever get any real amount of amber. it was outdoors years ago. re leds, i read a growers comparison and he swore he got 1.49 grams per watt using a "diamond xml 150".. was wondering if u had any experience with their lights?? last, i tried using a couple of 3 gal. felt pots mixed in with my usual 5 gallons. quickly noticed how much faster the 3 gallons dried. plants wanted water/ food every other day VS 4 or 5 days for the larger pot. in dirt it makes it tough to mix pot sizes in a good size tent. seems either gotta go 3 or 5. thoughts? THANKS!!

Thanks grasshopper. The dark green is from feeding by eye rather than a feeding schedule. I like to push my plants with Nutrients. Always trying to push that edge where you get nute burn on the edges. I tend to feed a couple times a week until I see a burn on the tips of leaves. Then I dial it back a bit and try and keep the dark green. I also very rarely get more than 5 to 10 percent Amber. Sometimes I get nothing more than cloudy with an amber here and there. Never heard of those lights and yeah smart pots need way more watering. But I don't mind since plants always seem so much happier in them over plastic pots. I don't use anything over one gallon in flower and my yields are good.

Thanks grasshopper. The dark green is from feeding by eye rather than a feeding schedule. I like to push my plants with Nutrients. Always trying to push that edge where you get nute burn on the edges. I tend to feed a couple times a week until I see a burn on the tips of leaves. Then I dial it back a bit and try and keep the dark green. I also very rarely get more than 5 to 10 percent Amber. Sometimes I get nothing more than cloudy with an amber here and there. Never heard of those lights and yeah smart pots need way more watering. But I don't mind since plants always seem so much happier in them over plastic pots.

I don't use anything over one gallon in flower and my yields are good.

they appear to look like 3 gallon felt pots in flower ham?? also noticed your hairs are still all white. to me they look like they could go another couple of weeks anyway. what am i missing?? also are u still using the 2 part feed regiment?? any supplements?? re the led, saw online, some guy did a well documented test using several new leds. he was shocked to find how much better the diamond xml did over the others. he was very convincing. almost bought one. thanks!!

Grasshopper those are indeed one gallon smart pots. I don't own bigger smart pots. You are correct that I am a couple weeks out. I believe they are just hitting 8 weeks of flowering.
I use General Hydroponics 3 part series and feed by eye. No additives or supplements.

Grasshopper those are indeed one gallon smart pots. I don't own bigger smart pots. You are correct that I am a couple weeks out. I believe they are just hitting 8 weeks of flowering.
I use General Hydroponics 3 part series and feed by eye. No additives or supplements.

Latest posts

Back