Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to grow some old school Arkansas Pine. That **** was lime green and smelled and tasted like pine. It was awesome smoke.

Hopper talk to Giggy !-- He bird dogging it or something similar !-- I still got my work to do with this dam genetic doubling !-- I can do this !-- When I'm successful at it and building some confidence --I'm see if I can talk Umbra into sending me some seed to the best he can lay hands on !-Then I'm gonna turn it into a tetraploid and send it back to him !-- Dam straight I'll keep a cut !-- - They say Dr. David Suzuki made U.B.C. Chemo this way and if he can do it so can I !-Even if he didn't make it like I suspect --It can be done !- So Ya'll find some that old school stuff and I'll jack it up ! -- I still got to learn to make feminized seed reliably before I kick off the Tetra Project for reals !-- I'm need about 1,000 -2,000 feminized seed a month for at least a year !-- My grow game best better be flawless too !-- My goal is not to make a new tetraploid !-- My goal is to learn to make them consistently !

I want to grow some old school Arkansas Pine. That **** was lime green and smelled and tasted like pine. It was awesome smoke.

The closest I have been able to find is Jaw's '79 X Mas Bud IBL. Giggy is all over this one.

Hooper That's what I Need. I need to call my Uncle.

Just a shot in the dark Umbra...but could you put me on Gainesville Green...closest I have come to resurrecting the strain is 6 dried out old beans that a cat saved from 1987....his beans didn't pop even with the good chems. So if you got a new clue for me that would be plenty...thats one I really want back fosure. Lite lime green and loud, I'm sure you remember it?

I guess the O.F.C. won't be passing the Bong Hitters Club anytime soon ? -- I'm still not happy about what happened !-- I'm gonna accept it --there's still something I'm missing but I'll find it !-- I truely hope it was just that Kraven crashed the whole thread deleting stuff even though I'm still not convinced the system is that SAD ?--POOR ?-- Or that Ineffective ? -- We'll see !-- One person on one computer crashes a whole thread by deleting stuff ? -- I guess they better find a way to protect the other threads before someone crashes them deleting stuff too ?--

My peep been in central Arkansas since 1859 And 1961 my Generation. Talk my old man We want Arkansas Pine. Maybe we find it.

Keef, tech admin got back to me, they don't work weekends, i don't think, anyway she said that they did maintenance on Monday and it (the glitch) would have been fixed then. But since it was so big, it was better to start a new one.
I hope you can be ok with that cause it is the truth.

I still got questions Rose !-- What was too big the thread or the Glitch ? -- I understand U believe what U saying and I accept that ! -- Is it all gone ?-- Last time I checked it still showed a loop !-- Is this gonna happen again or regularly ? -- If deleting a bunch of stuff can crash a thread what does that say about the operating system ? -- If someone wants to find out who we are ? -- What do they have to do ? --Just ask ?---- Some of these questions make MP look pretty bad when it comes to tech don't it ? -- They gonna stand by that explanation and admit thier inability to cover our a** ?-- That's kinda important to us in the prohibition states! --
Again Rose I know U got nothing to do with it !

The thread will be there forever unless the system crashes again like it did last time. we don't want that. No one can find you here. I am about done talking about it. If there is something i can do for you let me know.

For the first time I didn't get a loop message when I went to see if the old thread was still there !-- I thought it was all gone since I just got that loop message !-- I'm satisfied !

I may be a pain in da a** but life has taught me things aren't always the way they appear on the surface and when something unusual happens it might be wise to explore that situation some !--So maybe U don't get blind sided ?-- If U ain't wrong sometimes ? --U not paranoid enough !

I got will jaws and got some of the 79 x mas bud ibl's. Looking forward to running them. Ndn guy started them and i guess in 79 so i hope they are the lime green christmas tree we used to get in texas in the early 80's. Hopper you gonna grow again?

Yep Giggy im gonna grow again. Just got a few things to get outta the way where i will be clear to do my thing.

My peep been in central Arkansas since 1859 And 1961 my Generation. Talk my old man We want Arkansas Pine. Maybe we find it.

Wish we could find it. That **** was the bomb. We got it out of Hot Springs. Not sure where they got it from,,didnt ask alot of questions back on those days.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Who hit me in the face ? -- Unstable weather got me !
Hopper --Anything I can do to help U get set up let me know !-- If U make it down this way I'll give U a tour of the grow !-- Might give U some ideas ? -- The offer is there if U down this way !-- That Arkansas Pine may have had other names in other places so we may be able to find it !-- I been rooting for Giggy cause he been after it for awhile !-- Even if we can't find it we maybe be able to replicate it or better !-- Nothing happens fast in growing weed ? -- U gonna DWC ? -- What kind of lights U thinking about ?

Yep,,i will be going DWC,,,,not sure on the lights yet. I really liked my T5 grows. Maybe i will throw a few LEDS in with my T5s. We will see. Its all personal anyway,,so as long as im happy with my Bud is all that counts. Hope Giggy can replicate the Pine. That would be awesome.
And you are correct,,,it could of been called many things,,and who the hell knows where it originated. We picked it up in Hot Springs,,that doesnt mean it was grown there. All i now it was the best weed around at the time.

U gonna run a veg and bloom or just run from seed to harvest ? -- U got to back the LEDs off instead of having them right down on the plant like the T-5 -- They will save U on power cost and heat ? -- How much room U got ?

Even if it is just for your own use some variety is always nice !-- I can run up to 6 of my midgets in one my aero boxes -- I veg them bigger I'll have to put fewer plants per box !-- One day I do that but first I gotta find what works best for me !-- U might want a RO water system distilled can get expensive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back