Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, good you are feeling better ness. I don't think i am going to feel great until this heat leaves. 104 today. I am glad you are. Your plants look good.

Keef, i hear ya.

Umbra, how in the world did you sleep last night with that foot? Do i need to send you a cane? I have a cute pink pearl one.. i used once. Then we have the ugly aluminum that was my mom's and buds...let me know. I hope the pain isn't horrible honey.

I am going to go wash my plants with water to rinse the dead thrip out of them. Yep, the fun never stops around here.. lets smoke people. At least they aren't blooming and sticky yet.
Umbra, thanks for telling me about green crack.
woodhippy, you be careful...

I usually don't clone until I know sex Ness !-- U got that White Widow ? -- That was feminized so U don't have to sex before cloning !-- Take clones from it !-- It's not gonna hurt to clone an unsexed plant but if it turns out to be a boy U got to throw the clones out so I just wait !

See that seed poking out middle top of the bud ? -- BBSL was there too !

Good morning 'Old Farmers Club', smokem if ya got'm!

Dam lost a post juggling my phone !--
What up Red Eyes ? -- I still got some pressure in my face so I'm laying up today !-- I had pump problems last night in bloom !-- I forgot to switch my pumps back on and went about 14-16 hours without spraying my roots !--Plants are fine !- Plus the pump in my veggie box went out for good !-- I took the pump out and filled the box up !-- Veggies going DWC !-- Yes I could do that with my bloom boxes too but I do what I do for now !

Just doin some transplanting this morning. The larger is a Cheese NL Auto that I'm starting for my future daughter-in-law and the other two are a coupl'a regular Harlequin. I popped 6 of those but only these two emerged. Wonder what the chances are that one of them is a little lady... I think just to be on the safe side, I'll go to a local dispenser, and get a clone or two of har, and maybe a bud or two just so I have something to compare....

View attachment IMG_8017.JPG

That's how they all start Red Eyes !-- I still don't have a high CBD like Harlequin but I will have one !-- I got that little press and I want to mix some high CBD oil with my high THC oil for an e-cig cartridge !--I Plan to make my own medicine and if it helps others fine !-- I think my weed would help me even more with some high CBD !

I can help you out with that Keef.

Bud and i are in the yard pulling weeds before it hits 104. I came in for a break, sweat everywhere. yuck.
I am worried about Umbra.

Rose he probably had a rough night and maybe he's sleeping some !-- Them first couple days are the worst !- it wasn't an impact injury so I think he might just have a very bad sprain !-- Hard to tell without an x-ray !-- Either way it will heal but the pain don't care if the foot is broke or not !-- Right now Cuz is in Pain no doubt !

Hey I know some ya'll gonna bump into Kraven at some site somewhere !-- I sent him an e-mail after the "incident" -- Just telling him when he deleted all his stuff he crash the O.F.C. and it was all gone !-- Turns out it wasn't all gone but I got no beef with Kraven so pass the word to him !-- Me and Him ? -- We good !-- I wish him well and if he shows back up he'll be as welcome as always !--
Maybe a snack and a nap ? -- After another toke or 2 ?

Good morning guys. I slept late. I ate 2 rso caps before I went bed last night. Slept pretty soundly. Much of the swelling has gone down. I have to laugh about this happening. My son is trying to figure out if he is going to have to shop, since I can't drive. Still hurts and still taking Aleve and ice packs.

Umbra when U go to the store just get on one them mobility scooters they deadly !-- They almost had me cornered on the twinkie isle but I'm quick I saw the trap coming and snagged my twinkies and busted a move !--

Glad you checked in Umbra and i am glad the swelling is down.

I have been wondering about Kraven, I haven't heard from him. I hope he is ok.

I am off to take a nap..

Glad all is well with Kraven !-- Only thing is I never did get some seed or a cut of that Grass Monkey he had !
The cut wasn't as important as harassing him about it !-- He might show up again one day !-- What about Yard Dog ? -- He over there too ? -- He may have shut down for the summer I don't remember !-- O.F.C. is a community people come and go !--
Umbra how about a quick game of kick ball ?

Keef you can go over there, lol. YD posted here last week. Kraven is in touch with him. No he's not posting there now.

Yep !-- I could go to any forum but I just don't feel the need !-- I got some fine genetics -- I get by in the grow room !--I'm not chasing some flavor of the week -- So I don't really have the urge !-- I could go to that one place and stir up a hornet nest under another name but so far I have resisted the urge !-- They haven't done anything to me !-- I wish them all well !--

My jerky seasoning came in so I gotta get some hamburger and CKN sliced and marinating in cure till tommorrow! -- Got to make jerky for me and the dogs !-- They already over there wanting to help !-- Just in case anything hits the floor !-- 5 second rule ? -- No man they like out fielders They catch it in the air !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back