Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ofc, a new day let's make it a good one. Sorry bout your weather there Keef, it's 72 here in my corner but supposed to reach 82 by peak time. I finished all my farm duties for the day everybody is fed and watered. I had to move my newest plants, the harlequin inside as the days are getting too short and cool for good vegging. So I'm back to buying sunshine for the rest of the year. The flowering autos are still outside busy doing what they do, I think another week as I'm leaving town for a few days so they'll be hanging in the drying box.

View attachment IMG_1351.jpg

So that's an auto ? -- I never been around them !-- Looks nice !-- If I could I'd ship U some of our sunshine! --
Heat index above 110 again today !--

Seems things gonna be slow at the O.F.C. for awhile and that's probably as it should be ! -- It's not a time for business as usual ! -- There's a deep divide in this wounded nation !--

Late start this morning. My foot was killing me so I took an rso cap. Slept quite well.

After a very dark time in america, it is morning. There is goodness in the world after all. Heather's mom told me.
Thank you for a kind member that invited me back to the ofc this morning.

Hi everyone. A new day; a new beginning...a new wake n bake. And so let the games begin

Yesterday I had no intention of showing up here again !-- I'm still not so sure what I think !-- It would be so much easier just to stay under my rock and be invisible !-- We had a good run ? -- I guess we just see how it goes ?-- One day at a time !

I understand i was pretty shocked myself Keef. We see how it goes. That isn't who i am. or you either. But we aren't alone. A nice person told me that... it really helps. I wasn't coming back myself until that. Love needs to win.

Umbra, how is your foot, you really did break toes? or the foot? I am so sorry, glad you got some sleep though.

I understand i was pretty shocked myself Keef. We see how it goes. That isn't who i am. or you either. But we aren't alone. A nice person told me that... it really helps. I wasn't coming back myself until that. Love needs to win.

Umbra, how is your foot, you really did break toes? or the foot? I am so sorry, glad you got some sleep though.

Difficult to say for sure what is broken without xrays, but from what is still swollen and sore I'd say some toes are broken as well as the top of the foot where the toes go into the foot. All the pain is in the top of the foot where toes meet foot. Even the bottom soles of my feet are swollen.
I'm glad you came back. Everybody went to the other OFC at stax.

That is so horrible, geez, is it getting any better? Thanks for saying that umbra, i didn't feel welcome, but i got it together and remembered who i am. Appreciate you. I got thrown from a horse at age 15 and broke the top of my foot. It really hurt when i finally could put weight on it.. are you keeping weight off for like 7 weeks? you probably need to.
It has been how long on your foot? And how is your asthma? Did you take the march oil for your foot? I am surprised it didn't fall off with that stuff?

I am off to my trainer, only the second time in 2 or 3 months, scared here. Bud is doing pt now that is so great. he is getting better all the time. he was the best sport thru all this. i would not have been as good as he is.

Umbra I wish them well !--I seem to have a gift for pissing people off !--I guess I should feel bad or something but I yam what I yam !-- I'm be the best Keef I can be !-- I can do that alone or around others ! --U pretty much know where I stand on just about anything !-- I can't be changing to please others !

I know that foot do hurt Cuz !-- Endeavor to Persevere !--

While I am trying to stay off it, I am still farming. I still let the dogs out 5,000,000 x a day, lol.
I'm glad you remembered who you are. Nobody can take that from you.

Good mornin, Keef, umbra & Rosebud. Another fine day here in the sunny California. Not much to do in the garden this morning so.....

What up Red Eyes ? -- Hell hot for the rest of August and probably most if not all of September !-- October and March probably the nicest months around here !--
U know D.D. talked about that continuing education credit course on Medical Marijuana she took ? -- Who writes this crap ? -- Did U know that the sativas have the active ingredient that makes U high and Indicas are used to make fiber ?-- Oh Huh !-- They just never smoked some these Indicas I run !-- These are the people who will educate the medical community about medical marijuana ? --Not one mention of hemp or CBDs --- That ain't right ! -- Where they get thier info ?

Umbra U need a doggie door !-- My 4 got the run of the house and the fenced back yard !-- I dare not lock the doggie door because they play running dog and hit it at full speed !-- I lock it one gonna break a neck !-- Don't tell the dogs but it's really a kitty door ! -- Anyway I never have to let them in or out !-- I like that !

Doggie door not going to work with a slider and a screened porch...and these guys are too big and too dumb to figure it out.

My back door has lots of glass so I cut a hole in the wall beside the door where there was no electric or anything !-- It just let's out onto a small patio and the backyard !-- I think my doggie door is about 6 inches by 9 inches -- I saw your dogs this would not work for them ! -- Good thing it doesn't rain much here because they don't do rain !-- They will go on there floor and take the hit first !-- They not real dogs !--

We have a kitty door that the kitties use but our little dog doesn't accept that. He doesn't go outside either unless his mothers lap goes outside. He rarely gets far away from that lap unless it's standing.

View attachment IMG_1354.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back