Hello Everyone!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone I'm Jax and got lucky and found this site full of some very cool and knowledgeable people. I have been growing medically for 4 yrs now and i feel stuck into the same grow pattern and style. Actually i have gotten quit lazy, getting The same results almost every time i got bored. I use grow in soil and use mainly organic nutes. Oranicare and botanicare Products mainly. I use a dual 600 watt system and a 1000 watt switchable ballast with it. My space is about 15 feet long and about 8 feet wide. I usually grow about 15 at a time in this space and it has worked pretty good. Only big prob i have had a spidermites. I look forward to meeting some of you to learn and share information that will help me or someone else develop into a knowledgeable gardener. See you on the forums ;)

:welcome:

Hope to see your grow logs..and maybe get to know you...I too enjoy getting dirty in organics...Hope to see ya around the boards...untill then Take care and be safe

:48:

You've come to the right place. I am amazed at the diversity of the DIY here. Very nice to meet you:woohoo:

thomas 11111 said:
You've come to the right place. I am amazed at the diversity of the DIY here. Very nice to meet you:woohoo:

You're telling me; Just with the DIY thread you can become your own Mcgyver and build a grow room with Lincoln Logs and a paper clip. You could try it A-team style, but you would need a vacuum and a use for a tank.

Greetings. I'm a recent forum member myself, working on my first grow. Good to virtually meet ya' ...

Latest posts

Back