hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highowareyou

Reaction score
Hi guys I registered here for the sole purpose of asking this question but I love weed and am on the comp. a lot so maybe I'll check out what you guys have to offer :)

So I am in a temporaryish living situation and have no contacts in the area so I am wondering how you guys would try to find a dealer. I have tried just randomly asking a couple guys that had the right look, good readz by me actually since the first guy I asked said he used to be a dealer :) But I live in Atlantic City and the ppl I meet are mostly tourists so I'm wondering if there's a better approach.

This was not supposed to be a problem but I went through what I had way faster than I was expecting. End of semester celebration :)

If you are in AC then just ask a hooker....I am sure she knows someone who deals....and i am not talking about cards....lol

Nice to meet you 2. I'm in the same situation. New to the area I live and don't know anyone. So I'm growin my own. I figued I can go without till then, rather than meet people who potentially might cause trouble in my life. But that's just me. Good luck!

the best advice you're going to get on acquiring mj at MP, will start by ."putting a seed in the dirt"..;)
We help people, help themselves/provide for themselves. And to get away from shady street dealers and the criminal element that's attached to them.
...and if you're 'fishing' for a 'hookup',... Well, we forbid that :eek:

Hick said:
the best advice you're going to get on acquiring mj at MP, will start by ."putting a seed in the dirt"..;)
We help people, help themselves/provide for themselves. And to get away from shady street dealers and the criminal element that's attached to them.
AMEN!

Hello everyone ,

I am a new comer . My name is Blackgong . i come from Florida .

Playing football and reading is my favorite , and I am an anime fan.

Nice to meet you, hope we can all become friends, exchange learning.I think we will become very good partners and friends.

Deathsmile said:
Mods, Check above two post, i believe its phishing spam :]

they've been horrible lately .. thanks DS

Welcome newbies.....hope you are here for the right reasons and not to Spam our beloved site.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

maineharvest said:
I dont get it. What are they phishing for?

Money, always money. They're no different than the sorry-assed Nigerians trying to pry dough outta your granny. Just second class theives with no balls.

PencilHead said:
Money, always money. They're no different than the sorry-assed Nigerians trying to pry dough outta your granny. Just second class theives with no balls.

:hubba:

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales;I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$6,100,000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.
This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Miramontes Louise Ramuald until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers.

He had a very good heart and loved to give out.
His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his lifetime. Late Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales died on the 13th day of December, 2005 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.
I hope to hear from you in no distant time,
Yours in Service,
Barrister ArtVandolay, ESQ.

Berkshires House, 168-173 High Holborn, London WCIV 7AA
United Kingdom.

Hick said:

ah ok, well I had no idea what to do and had COMPLETELY run out of my stash so I was desperate! You guys must know the feeling! I eventually got some crappy stuff from the shadiest of shady street dealers, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

And I'm happy to report it is getting the job done with no issues :ignore:

I'm sure I would be interested in what you guys are doing at some point... I'm focused on other stuff atm though, and lazily hoping it gets legalized soon.

Anyways thanks for the replies and welcomes everyone.

highowareyou said:
ah ok, well I had no idea what to do and had COMPLETELY run out of my stash so I was desperate! You guys must know the feeling! I eventually got some crappy stuff from the shadiest of shady street dealers, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

And I'm happy to report it is getting the job done with no issues :ignore:

I'm sure I would be interested in what you guys are doing at some point... I'm focused on other stuff atm though, and lazily hoping it gets legalized soon.

Anyways thanks for the replies and welcomes everyone.

We will be here when you are ready to learn how to grow your own....stay safe brosef.....

Latest posts

Back