epic resin bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ive heard alot of people badmouth resin, but let me say i think its AMAZING. i smoked my first resin bowl a few days ago, and it was epic. after scraping one very very heavily used pipe, we got a ball of resin about the size of a nickel in diameter. then, we flattened it and poured alot of shake on it, put it back into a ball, flattened it again, and added tons of keef into the middle. it was like a wonder ball lol. needless to say it got about ten people to high to move. i didnt think it tasted all that bad either. smoking resin is definatley something ill look forward to again. i mean, REALLY look forward to. :)

well you go ahead and smoke resin, but i will tell you it is very very bad for your lungs. very bad.

So hash on the whole is bad for your lungs?OR just spent resin?

Hash and pipe resin are different..

Resin has SOME THC (apparently..), but should be mostly tar and all the yucky stuff you don't want to smoke. The smell alone turns me off, I can only imagine how it'd feel on the throat.

Hash should be better for the lungs than bud, because you're smoking less material, and all the same amount of THC.

Seems just wrong to mix keef with pipe resin, but at least you and your friends enjoyed it. :)

Latest posts

Back