Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
66° @6am...unbelievable
Forgot to change my exhaust, was106° in the tent:eek:

THG .... You chop Chucky yet?

Back down to 85° already WH :)

geez, from 0 to 60 Duck..man.

Good morning Peeps..

Still spring cleaning. Doing books now...ugh. I need to smoke lots of pot to continue, join me?

I wish!

Need to drop off some paperwork to the "court house".
Going to take a shower and change into another set of cloths before I go.
I'm NOT going to have some K-9 walking past and go ape-shiznit from my wake-n-bake-all-day aroma.
:48:

100.1° body temp... think I'll be out more than in today :(

...now where's that bong?...

:woohoo:
We are having a nice sunny weekend.
:woohoo:

Take 500mg acetaminophen every four hours, in between every two hours take 200 mg ibuprofen. Take 2000mg on vit c and get a good b "complex" vit (one the has b3 b6 and b12 in it). The acetaminophen will kill the fever, the ibuprofen is for anti inflammatory reasons the C and B just jacks up your immune system. Seems like a lot but we do the same for our plants when they are sick, why not take care of yourself too....just don't jump under a LED :rofl:

Take 500mg acetaminophen every four hours, in between every two hours take 200 mg ibuprofen. Take 2000mg on vit c and get a good b "complex" vit (one the has b3 b6 and b12 in it). The acetaminophen will kill the fever, the ibuprofen is for anti inflammatory reasons the C and B just jacks up your immune system. Seems like a lot but we do the same for our plants when they are sick, why not take care of yourself too....just don't jump under a LED :rofl:

:rofl:

Hey, thanks man! I was lucky enough to have the fever break this morning. I should probably get in on some ibuprofen... C + B.. I should be getting those from my Vitamin Water no? lol *checks bottle* yep, loaded! I don't know how loaded though, maybe it's not high enough of a dose to affect.

I jump under LED's every night lol. I'm glad I have those glasses too, because being under the LED's and having a peripheral view of my PINK arms really messes with my head for some reason. <3 the glasses.

Oh wait.. BHC?! Ok.. I'll pack it with some Pineapple Express! :D

geez go back to bed... yawn

Go figure, I HAD to be the fist on the list of gravel deliveries this morning.
7:25AM RING RING RING "be there in about 20 minutes"
yawn.. huh? ok

took 4 caps figuring he'd be done about the time they kick in... :stoned: yep :fly::D

wife took daughter to an activity so I'm a free man for @least 5 hours :smoke1:

geez go back to bed... yawn

Go figure, I HAD to be the fist on the list of gravel deliveries this morning.
7:25AM RING RING RING "be there in about 20 minutes"
yawn.. huh? ok

took 4 caps figuring he'd be done about the time they kick in... :stoned: yep :fly::D

wife took daughter to an activity so I'm a free man for @least 5 hours :smoke1:

Sounds like your day has started off good. Packs bowl. Deep Rip. Huge cloud, Coughing fit. Passes to you.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

:banana::banana::banana::dancing::dancing::dancing::guitar::guitar::guitar::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::bong::bong::bong::bolt:

Wh, are you having too much fun??? I will join you now!

DGF, get well, and follow the RN's advice.. Rest, stay hydrated.( that is just a mom's advice)

Joe, enjoy your 5 hours of alone time,,,,nice.

OK WH, I am catching up NOW

Go Go :) oh did you see the roses i posted yesterday that i took when i was leaving work?

Oh Kraven, Thank you. Oh man, i am just resting my eyes on those. Do you mind me asking what state you are in?

Love the red and the little pink buds behind it peeking out and a white on the left. Nice rose garden. Looks like it is in the south to me the way the canes look.

Latest posts

Back