A Few Bud Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Cali O(1st pic)
G13(2nd pic)
Bubba Kush(3rd pic)
OG KushxAfghan Kush(4th pic)
Purple Rhino(last pics, first 2 light purple pheno, last 2 dark purple pheno)

Feel free to post your own buds:).

bad 13467.jpg2.jpg

bad 13469.jpg2.jpg

bad 13471.jpg2.jpg

bad 13473.jpg2.jpg

bad 13477.jpg2.jpg

bad 13478.jpg2.jpg

bad 13480.jpg2.jpg

bad 13482.jpg2.jpg

Mouthwatering. Beautiful girls, the ones wearing purple should be a real hit at the party! That last one, You should enter in the BPOM. Your plants always looks so beautifully perfect.

BEAUTIFUL SIGHT I been hoverin around here for a bit now and was always drooling over your grows...even inspired. I have hope for now that one day I'll have some special strains....or even no what strain I'm currently growing.LOL Thanks for sharin

i love them purple ones in first post man.
wats the deal wit the purple bud i smoked last week? i smoked some purple for my first time ever and it smelled like grade A nuggets were purple like barney lol. but the taste was like somethin out of this world to me.
it was like a floral like lavender / chamomile type taste. had a soft flowery type ... dang man i can say exactly it was different i know that for sure.
i took a hit. the first one and nothin and after i exhaled an took that first breath fresh air after my tastebuds did like cartwheels an wow it was like somethin come up an pinched my butt lol...
is this right? or could it be that somewhere long the line it was stored next to or in somethin that smelled like that.
and the taste sticks in ya mouth for long time after smokin it too.
oh man it was some the best i ever smoked.

bombbudpuffa said:
Mystery HazexLA Confidential F2

Nice fat buds. High calyx to leaf ratio. Kind of an earthy sweet smell.

these should be easy to manicure. You need to give me some of your genetics:hubba:

no shots for ya thread in particular. already osted them yesterday. in my journal below. aint much yet. they only bout 3 weeks into flower is all.

i still think they purdee tho lol

Latest posts

Back