I got bored, and got building.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
Drip Aero system...

Everything bought was made in Canada... so it'll probably all break sometime soon... but it means it all cost less for me to buy. Took quite a few hours and a few different trips to different stores to get everything I needed and to glue/plumb everything, but here it is.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Cost MAYBE $300 after taxes n all that nice stuff. That includes everything... fittings.. cement... piping and 790gph mag drive pump (which is very much overkill)

In the first picture u can see there are fittings that are underneath... thas to allow the roots not to dangle into the res too bad... can only do it at one point.. but that will have a cap/filter as well.

Damn, that is gonna be nice man. Cant wait to see it in action

Everything bought was made in Canada... so it'll probably all break sometime soon...

What does that mean?

Edited by Stoney Bud. We don't cuss with initials here either. Thanks.

Nice set up KADE. Now let's get that sucker filled up with some little ladies. ;)

bsdwolf said:
Everything bought was made in Canada... so it'll probably all break sometime soon...

What does that mean?

That means Canadian made stuff is typically crap. (I'm canadian btw) Canadian designs are very good... but craftsmenship = poor.

I have 5 ladies rooting as we speak... I'm looking to start 5 every 2 weeks or so.

haha yeah i know!! I am canadian.

Latest posts

Back