Dropped Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peapod13

Reaction score
I dropped Marijuana plant. from up stairs window. Was wondering if the plant could be saved. If so How may I do that.
Thank You

Do you have a picture? These plants are pretty tough. Sometimes you can tape damaged stems or just cut them off. It just depends on how big the plant is and how much damage was done... Good luck and welcome to MP.

Maybe, maybe not, but do go for it! You really have nothing to loser. Like Rosebud said, a pic would help us advise you on the best "first aid" for your plant.

Bro myself and roach princess are famous for doing this. the plant will be fine aslong as the roots don't dry up or are severly damaged. might slow growth for a bit while she bounces back.

I dropped a tray of my SRG beans and its all good today :vap-leafy_wave:

Lol. First off..

How the hell do you drop a plant from a 2nd floor window?? Or any window for that matter? Lmao. Sorry I'm just really curious on this story for this instance.

With that being said, check out my first grow journal. And the one I'm on now. You don't need to read them all. Just the first bits of pictures. That will be your answer on just how much torture plants can take lol. It should make you feel better.

First grow one is good for a laugh and the second one I had my lights fall on it, and it looked AWFUL, and somehow it pulled through. You can probably trim off anything broken and wait a few days for the new growth to appear, as long as its not all broken of coarse![emoji2]

How the hell do you drop a plant from a 2nd floor window?? Or any window for that matter?

Was thinking exactly the same thing myself :confused2:

:rofl: yea my thoughts too, how did ya manage that one :)

it most likely can be saved even if the main stem was broken i have "grafted" them back together before with an array of toothpicks and zig zags believe it or not! haha the weed plant is very VERY resilient and plants that i thought were sure gonners have bounced back and even gotten some decent yields.

Latest posts

Back