First time grow/ and a seed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Rose, nice plants, lovely dogs as well :) anything wrong with the 3rd plant from the left? looks from here like edges ar crispy like K deficiency or is it Mg or just the pic effect? I am nerdy when it comes to plants jeez,,,

Hi zem, you have a great eye... all the plants have been a bit over pesticided... is that a word. The thirp from outdoor found the new babies and I SNS'd them and spinosided them..that is the damage you see. Love that you noticed that.. you are good.

Rose and mr rb those girls are looking excellent I really like the way they look with the LED light on them just love the colours

Thanks Rose :) I am always interested in your work because you always have something interesting going on. Let us in on your plans for these girls, what's next? They are looking good :D

So glad I saw this thread! Been a bit distracted lately.

I love to watch/see others learn (and myself)

Its the "by the book" VS intuition decisions that will make this a learning grow for both of you.

LOVE IT!

:48:

Gee Joe, can't imagine how distracted you are. Hugs to you. Mr rb is funny, he will EM1 weekly, as well as rotate the plants so all are exposed to LED and MH. I tell him stuff, like no you can't keep the mixed up pesticides to use in a week. He says, why not?? i say cause i learned it in Master Gardeners.. Oh...he says and thinks, she is such a know it all. lol So yes, we will both learn a lot. He wishes he could feed them but not yet I say.. we will see how this goes... LOL

Zem, we lost all out cbd plants to thrip outdoors this summer. So we need to get some more going stat.. Mr rb is doing all the work in the shed on the cbd's. When they are sexed I hope to make seeds of Valentine and of the Harley tsu...I want to seed whole plants as I never want to run out of cbd's again. I also would like to send some out so the whole world has a good cbd strain. How is that for thinking big.

Thank you Budlight, your 9 leaf plants are looking stellar, way to go.

wow it sounds like you have a plan Rose, I have one CBD strain and that is Y-Griega CBD, have not tried it yet, but my experience with regular Y-Griega is encouraging :)

Will this marriage survive? LOL... he thought maybe he could just water once a week. A LOT... nearly lost them to over watering..: What do you mean that they are all in the same pots and their needs are all different.. that doesn't make any sense... mr rb..

First of all I know i am a lousy teacher and I know my student is OCD perfectionist, anal, whatever... I am not. So... I am going to try to be more patient and kind, and not so, who cares why, just do it. lol I will go take pictures later... they are doing better after the water problem....yikes. See, he is smarter than me and is a very good teacher..

I am taking him out for tacos.. I know how to work this guy.

Will this marriage survive? LOL... he thought maybe he could just water once a week. A LOT... nearly lost them to over watering..: What do you mean that they are all in the same pots and their needs are all different.. that doesn't make any sense... mr rb..

First of all I know i am a lousy teacher and I know my student is OCD perfectionist, anal, whatever... I am not. So... I am going to try to be more patient and kind, and not so, who cares why, just do it. lol I will go take pictures later... they are doing better after the water problem....yikes. See, he is smarter than me and is a very good teacher..

I am taking him out for tacos.. I know how to work this guy.

will work for Tacos........lol........ and forget........ takes years of training............. over watering is the most common mistake......... to much of anything growing MJ is bad.

Well, the plants have been flipped, we got two females of Harley tsu and only one female of Valentine. I just put the two best looking into the bathroom to do their thing. I love the indica of them. It would be nice to have a heavy indica cbd. I haven't had that yet. I still have more seeds of Valentine. She didn't like the over watering.. I don't have a pic of her yet. Here is the happy couple.

View attachment DSCF4546.jpg

View attachment DSCF4547.jpg

View attachment DSCF4548.jpg

They are looking really really good they should make some nice babys

Rub a dub in the tub.....looking good Rose...Mr. RB. I'm going to to do a Bx (fem) this winter myself. I have both girls picked out and will start the transition on the first female in Jan. I should have it converted in a month and dropping pollen. Thats my goal now is over the next year or two, make fem back ups to everything I run. Then I'll be sitting on 1000's of fem beans and will know fosure whats up before I pop them. Don't get me wrong, I love clones but it would be nice to be able to pop beans once a month and then flip them in 2 months....good luck and green mojo for tons of healthy beans :)

Kraven, your are making feminized seeds? WHAT???? Really? You are going to have to tell me how you can do that?

Vervy nice Rose,,,and my Wife loves the tub......

Yes ma'am, I finally got the industry secret a few months ago from a long time breeder / fem bean maker. The exact method / chemicals / ratio's he uses. I'll share if you will keep it to yourself...took me awhile to get him to share and it was under the strict promise that I would not commercialize and become a competitor. I told him it was for me to be able to back up and preserve MY own projects, that will never be for sale, just medicine for me. Which is exactly what you would do to preserve your own medicine.

Thanks Rose,,,now my Wife wants to look for a tub like that.. :doh:

Looking great Rosebud. Tell Mr. RB that I am rooting for him....speaking of rooting, are you going to take cuts?

I am also thinking that I need a good indica dominant CBD. I've got some Shark Shock CBD that I need to get started.

Latest posts

Back